Saturday, May 25, 2019

My Bill To Rothschilds #5

This is the biggest Debt of Rothschilds' Barclays banks to me,
as well as the BIGGEST DEBT IN BANKING INDUSTRY
EVER EXISTED
to degree that allows me to state this officially:
I have more than enough reasons to believe the
Total Value Of That Debt Is 
practically
INFINITE
!!!


The technology of creating this debt was discussed in the public widely. The first thing I did was  turning my Barclays' deposits into what they actually always were, - to my LOANS TO 
BANK AND ITS CEOs!

Let's switch to discussing this Debt in precise digits:

Here is just one copy of my Open Video Letter to Barclays Bank published on Internet, in particular, with official Youtube time stamping as of August 22, 2012:



See my statement to Barclays' CEOs
from 45:20

Thus, in 2012 the Barclays' Debt to me started growing at the rate of
One $Million per Hour!

In result, the Barclays' debt to me had grown from practically ZERO to Four BILLION pounds (4,164,000,000 GBP, to be precise; equivalent of US$6.2B). 
But because of arrogant ignoring the reality by corresponding CEOs, - since midday on February 8, 2016 the sum of the debt begun increased at the rate of $1
Billion per SECOND!!!

Taking into account the above digits, total amount of that Barclays' debt to me as for TODAY is at least
10 
QUADRILLION 
US$

This is the biggest sum of money ever existed in todays' monetary Universe!!!

For comparison,
Total World's Derivatives is $1.2 Quadrillion
Total GDP of the world is only $85 Trillion
Total World's Money is only $36 Trillion

Rothschilds' Debt to me is
ABSOLUTE RECORD!
And the sum is still
GROWING!!!

Just tell me 
IT'S NOT
INFINITY
!!!


"But the Barclays CEOs simply don't care! They hope the debt will remain virtual and never affect them personally. The assumption is their beliefs that they are right can be a real value for the Barclays' shareholders when it finally appears they are not. At the same time, the CEOs routinely convert their own virtual constructions into real millions, starting from evalating their own job. The level of their salaries and bonuses cannot be justified by amount of time and efforts they spent physically. The key factor is what they THINK their price should be. Then their fantasies become a reality, - for account of other Barclays' employees who are not allowed to think similarly!
People may evaluate themselves up to absolutely unreal infinity, when they are really smart or have a really big responsibility. But that obviously not the case with Barclays CEOs. It appeared Mr Beloy defends a foundation of the banking industry, - the right of client to his own money. And the Barlays CEOs defend what ? The right to obtain unreal salaries and bonuses with absolutely no responsibility?!!"

***
First approaches for justification a LEGALLY PERFECT validity of existence that Infinite Debt were partly presented to the public from the day one, reserving, however, certain key arguments in the background for using them only in the future battles in the court, if any.

I can justify my formulas and the whole technology for creating this Infinite Debt in more details, if the Barclays decides to argue its validity. But I will do it in public only! If consequences of an open discussion of related topics then hurt certain people and businesses outside the Barclays, that will not be my fault.

See more in
Please also take into account

""Give me the place to stand, and I shall move the Earth" 
said Archimedes (Greek mathematician, engineer, and inventor).
Rothschilds' CEOs of the Barclays bank 
have created and given me the grand
point to overturn 
this monetary 
world!

- to be continued -

Previous DERIVATIVE DEBTS of Rothschilds' Barclays/BOE CEOs to me:
# 1234




UPDATE of 18 August, 2020:



As for the date, this debt of Barclays bank to me has reached at least
38.9
QUADRILLION 
US$




UPDATE of August 30, 2020:


By today, the debt #5 of Barclays bank to me has reached

FORTY 
QUADRILLION 

US$



UPDATE of June 01, 2021:


61.3 QUADRILLIONS US$

No comments:

Post a Comment