Sunday, April 25, 2021

ULTIMATUM To Rothschilds!



UPDATE: This is not my first proposal to Rothschilds. Since 2018, I kindly contacted them many times, e.g.,


(with VIDEOs)
...
Rothschilds did not respond to me.
In result, today
I am publishing this
Important Message
to top financial elites

[real meaning of this event you will realize later]

(presumably starting from 
Rothschilds & Co)
related to my case,
as next Sunday will
be Great Day of 
Easter Holiday
in my country
(mostly orthodox
Christian one),
during which it's
not good to have
bad thoughts.

Please note,
the result is going to be
FATALLY
IRREVERSIBLE
for top financial elites,
including Rothschilds

All I can say now is:
my today's video,
ADDRESSED DIRECTLY
TO YOU KNOW WHOM,
will trigger ceratin invisible
(and thus formally unexistent)
processes that may
FATALLY AFFECT
YOUR FUTURE
since next Sunday,
May 2, 2021

UNLESS 
CLEAR MOVES
TOWARDS PAYING
to me will be made.

Starting from the
and
first US$5,000
sent to me through
Western Union
to my name
(Sergiy Beloy)
to Ukraine
as a gift


This is continuation of my serial
of similar videos the CEOs
forced me to start
years ago:

100% Legitimate Weapon 2021

And YOU have less than 
7 DAYS
to disactivate
THE CURSE
that has been
SET TO BE
STARTED
in a week
ALREADY
!

with the luck of
Bob Diamond
since 2012,
when he
ignored
my letters.
This is what
The Africa Report
wrote about Bob's
BAD LUCK:



Since this moment
non-payment of Barclays'
debts to me 
SHIFTS BAD LUCK 
OF ITS CEOs
- including their
INFINITE DEBT -
to the real owners
of Barclays bank!


continue reading at

No comments:

Post a Comment