Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Crisis Starts Today!


The HM the Queen has not responded to my previous letters about stopping Default of the United Kingdom and attempts of killing me personally. So did all royal banking institutions and regulators I contacted during last months.


Because of Barclays bank, I currently have
ABSOLUTELY NO MONEY 
(or any sufficient source of income)
neither for FOOD 
nor for HOSTEL!
  THIS IS MURDER!
For my refusal to break the law
Barclays' CEOs force me 
to break since 2000.
And for avoiding to pay
their INFINITE Debt!!!
...
But I am not going to die alone!
So,
CRISIS STARTS TODAY!!!


Her Majesty wrote this crisis
among her other subjects.

NOW HM SIMPLY SHIFTS 
UNDERLYING DEBT
TO THE WORLD! 

I  don't have  the  Future.
But then You too, You Majesty.
Sorry.

Meanwhile, the Barclays CEOs under Your silent approval continue non-paying their debts to me.
As for today, they just shifted to me a need to pay the debt I never needed, - THEIR DEBT!,
the smallest part of which consists of the urgent transferring to me any sum through WesternUnion IMMEDIATELY! Instead, they, - and YOU!, - propose me to
DIE ON THE STREET!
Literally!
I don't know where I will spend this night
- and whether remain alive 
at the freezing temperature!

Having several accounts in the
Barclays bank it fails to provide
 me access to me during 20 years

THIS IS HOW ALL CRISES WORK!!!
Key bankers rob people.
And when there is nothing to take,
they simply KILL people!

Look at this:
 This is receipt of my previous paying of $350 
to local mini-storage company in December.
What do you propose me to do 
with similar payment now?!!
It's DUE right now! It's March.
You don't care about that, right?
The company demands from me
paying their fee immediately!
Are you getting main point?
It demands from me
paying YOUR DEBT!!!
IMMEDIATELY!
The Barclays bank shifted
that debt to HM the Queen

But you are not going to pay it,
are you?
Why?
Because the law 
for different people is different?!!
(more)
Then accept this officially!

A similar confession must be stated by top British 
Economic Crime Strategic Board,
Barclays CEOs are a part of which!

In February 2019 in "Anti-Criminal" I wrote:
"Last week the Barclays' deadly game "Who Will KILL Whom" has moved to another level, - to The British Government! In particular, PERSONALLY(!) to Home Secretary (Her Majesty's Principal Secretary of State for the Home Department), Right Honourable Sajid Javid; and British Finance Minister, Chancellor of the Exchequer, Mr Philip Hammond. Both are MP (Members Of Parliament), and Co-Chairs of the new Economic Crime Strategic Board – a partnership between the government and senior CEOs from leading banks, including Barclays ..."
And that was after Me and my supporters for YEARS were applying to Regulator, the Bank Of England (http://bgate2018.blogspot.com/2018/07/open-letter-of-july-25.html), Financial Conduct Authority (http://bgate2018.blogspot.com/2018/10/to-fcaf.html), Serious Fraud Office (http://bgate2018.blogspot.com/2018/12/back-to-serious-fraud-office-sfo.html), then to them ALL (http://bgate2018.blogspot.com/2018/12/urgently-to-barclaysboefcasfobis.html), to British Parliament, HM The Queen, and to the PRESS (http://bgate2018.blogspot.com/2018/12/to-press-re-bgate-of-december-1.html).
No serious response so far.
That is #3 feature of crises in action!

Here is the video presented to the birthday of
Jes Staley, Barclays' Group Chief Executive
on December 27, 2018:
"DEATH ON TWO LEGS"



The rest of initial thieves-killers
for this "Crisis-Robbery":
"DEATH ON TWO LEGS" -2




On December 28, 2018 (birthday of Jes Staley), 
I already said to them: 
You must go!


In "response", they almost killed me on my birthday 
- Cristmas 2020

Now the question is:
Who is "Death On Two Legs"-3

Continuing answering question of the Queen about nature of financial crises, I would formulate the next fundamental feature of all financial crises as the following:

6. The Law is different for different people! 

This is a fragment from my "Fraudelism-3" video
I created in 2015 for the Barclays CEOs:



The Barclays' lawyers did for you a nasty disservice by convincing you this case lies in a formal space of the law only.  They can say as much as they like the whole case is not formally proven yet in the court. So much the worse for them! 
The problem is, 
there are some simple undeniable facts your lawyers cannot deny. 
The list is big, starting from this:

Just three years ago I had a private 4-rooms apartment 
in the center of capital of my country, but not any more! 
It simply "disappeared" against all physical laws 
in result of dealing with the Barclays bank.

If the UK or Swiss legislative system do not address this particular situation,
it's too bad for the system! 
Or for the lawyers who abuse the law.


The fact is I had everything!
Then (after dealing with Barclay bank)
it all DISAPPEARED!

If that was done in full accordance with the law, the worse for the latter.
This doubts the entire system 
of laws.

In my current situation
at the edge of death of hunger
it's easier to blow it up spectacularly
then to DIE SLOWLY
the Barclays "sentensed" me 
FOR LIFE!



I did not break any law in my life!
Nevertheless, main feature of this exceptional case does not allow me apply for a legal protection anymore.
In my  "Asymmetric response" I wrote:
"The fact of 100% IMPOSSIBILTY of my applying to the Court, artificially created for me by Barclays' CEOs, -- starting from
1. I may not enter the UK without required by British Embassy Barclays' confirmation of existence at its accounts sufficient sum for my travel, which means loosing the case by default;  
2. I have no money for lawyers, let alone at the level the secong biggest British bank has, due to "freezing" my accounts by Barclays bank; 
3. No Judge in the UK will be brave enough to declare the bankruptcy of the BOE behind the "system" too-big-to-fail Barclays, 
-- which means BANKRUPTCY OF THE WHOLE United Kingdom, together with WORLD's BANKING SYSTEM, ... destroying USURY, Capitalism, and Money in general!"





No comments:

Post a Comment