Sunday, March 1, 2020

Reasons for Financial Crises (part 3)

Re. Reasons for Financial Crises (part 2)

To Queen: The day that does not exist



Your Majesty,
Yesterday was 29 February, a relatively rare event that occurs once per 4 years only. Today is the day that happens just once per thousand years, and in a way is absolutely impossible.
The impossiblity cummulated during last twenty years, during which Barclays bank failed to return me my money from its savings accounts, thus forcing me to create the first ever financial debt in my life (with subsequent need of selling out my only space of living, and selling it cheap) and break the law for the first time (with the impossible attempts of avoiding formal legal violations up to now).
Add to this impossible existing during last years at the edge between life and death ABSOLUTELY WITHOUT MONEY, Swiss subdivision of the Barclays bank created. Add to it absolute absense of any sources of income without breaking the law. As well as the debt Swiss authorities created for me just for appealing to Swiss Federal Court, with further impossible placing me in Swiss prison and deporting to the poorest European country for my applying to Swiss Presidents and the United Nations against legal violations taken by Swiss authorities after my applying to them for protection.
And finally, currently ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE for me to pay the bill of $130 for the services of Ukrainian mini-storage for March, - due RIGHT AWAY, - in addition to the $2,500 I've paid already (through going into yet another derivative debt), while almost permanently suffering from HUNGER, YOU, Your Majesty, complitely ignored.
My case, however, is a kind of microcosm that copies the essense of all financial crises that ever existed: The biggest financial players of the world, - including the "system" Barclays Bank, BoE, Swiss authorities, and now HM the Queen, - refuse to pay their debts to me. The sum of all their debts tends to INFINITY, but they have no intention to pay even the smallest amounts.
THIS IS A CRISIS!
And YOU are a part of it,
Madam!

Let's, however, continue discussing reasons for financial crises I started early.
The time of crashing the Global Bubble 2007 you asked LSE' academics about, depended mostly on the time of awareness of public about nature of fraud used in each particular case. Main argument used against this point is that all people nowadays are thieves of each other. But that claim is simply not true. Even mathematiclly. 
By the way, 
I am not a thief! 
And never was!!! 

The essense of any "crisis" is 
to force majority of taxpayers 
to pay debts of few thieves.

There are some common features for any "crisis-robbery":
#3. It's difficult to find (let alone contact) real people behind the crime.
3.1 Beginning with, it's difficult because of financial reasons: Not everyone is able to afford doing certain job of a proper investigation at the time of scarce resources, typical for any financial crisis. For me, the man whom Barclays bank placed below the lowest possible level required for any physical surviving, - ABSOLUTELY WITHOUT MONEY since 2018!!!, - had to perform a real miracle for doing this. And I did.
My biggest desire during last three months was the same it was during last three years:
- just to eat;
- just to sleep;
- not to freeze!
The Barclays CEOs believe it's quite enough
for every customer they robbed.

Here is the picture of the environment
in which I am writing THIS letter:

Do YOU feel comfortable about that noise? 
It's practically impossible to do
any serious writing under such
SHOCKINGLY LOUD
 distracting conditions!
But I simply have no choice ...
The Barclays stole my choice.

I don't have any quiet space
just to focus on the problem!


To write THIS letter to you, Your Majesty,
I had to skip the job for several pounds, if any,
per the full 11 hours day of working
(not counting several hours spent for the way to it),
yet hardly sufficient for really good food, clean water,
or a night in the cheapest hostel
(but not for both).

In result,
Tomorrow, March 4,
I WILL HAVE NEITHER MONEY
FOR ANY FOOD OR HOSTEL,
NOR ENERGY FOR ANY JOB!

Very often I have to work
the whole 11-13 hrs day
ABSOLUTELY HUNGRY!
That's the price for paying 
the Barclays' debt!

I am just paying it by my
LIFE!

3.2 The Barclays CEOs built a "bullet-proof" information "Wall" around themselves, simply cutting related incoming information to make a formal (fraudulent) reason for avoiding responsibility with saying "I did not know anything!"
Moreover, Barclays CEOs made a giant leap further by sending to me their official(!) refusal to respond my correspondence about paying the debts they own to me!!!




Here is a similar decision of Swiss authorities:



Under such schemes it's impossible to find the guilty!
After twenty years of dealing with Barclays bank, it appeared simply impossible to find any live person within Barclays bank who is formally responsible for non-payment my debt and further extending it to Infinity. Every its employee I was speaking to attempted to shift the responsibility to someone else. And it's more than childish game of pointing finger to each other. The whole system is built such a way that people responsible for the crime simply do not exist! :-)
A similar approach I found during applying to Swiss authorities about evident breaking the law by its federal employees in my case. There are 7 Swiss Presidents, "equal among equals", - none of whom seems is fully responsible for any serious problem!
And that is very typical for all non-return crises:
It's practically impossible to find its real creators!
That's why people never see crises as a robbery of not paying.

#4. When ultimately found, "crisis-robbers" refuse existence of debt!
It's quite natural, - they committed a robbery after all! 
Returning is not in their plans.

It's obviously the case with the Barclays bank. And here 
I was going to discuss proofs of existing Barclays' debt to me.
However, its CEOs (fraudulently) decided just to keep silence.
That is their strategy about my case:  
Do not say neither "Yes" or "No".
Just do not say anything (see 3.2 above),
(expecting stopping their responsibility because of that :-)


Today I am using it against the Barclays CEOs:
Just say officially
Barclays Plc has 
no debts to me! 
Then I will make my next step.
Obviously, when they accept the Barclays has debts, I will demand paying it IMMEDIATELY!
(Actually I already did that)! But that's not a main point. 
The main point is I have other aces up my sleeve for this,
in the place and scale the CEOs expect the least.

If you say "No", I can start revealing further arguments
(existence of which you may hardly expect).
But instead, the Barclays bank simply avoids any payment
- during unprecedented 20 YEARS!

So, I will not continue this time.
For at least two basic reasons:
1. I am not going the job of proving for free;
2. Till the Barclays CEOs arrogantly avoid speaking with me directly, 
the absence of their arguments against existence of their debts to me
allows a fully legitimate running my BMoney.

#5.  Nullifying responsibility for unpaid debts (for creators of crises only)!    
In other words, 
Attempt of main beneficiaries to go on with forgetting about losses they caused to society by their robbery,  (excepting demand to pay their debts off in full by someone else, of course), thus formally NULLIFYING responsibility for the robbery they committed, and "starting everything anew" with keeping the money they stolen.

Swiss authorities just made such statement to me on February 11. After numerous abusing their own law, which cost me additional fines of several thousand dollars both in Switzerland and my home country, which are simply IMPOSSIBLE to pay off, as well as additional forbidding any opportunity of applying for decent European jobs, they proposed me to forget about the problems they created and simply start applying for them again on my own expense, - obviously, after my paying in full all the impossible debts they already created for me, and without any apologies, let alone guarantee for a different result, - from the "white page":


A typical pattern of behaviour for thieves of any financial crisis! 

The Barclays bank did it 4 years early by fraudulent attempt of closing my case through sending to me remains of my accounts only! Well, I desperately asked its CEOs to do that during the previous 16 years, - after which this bank created certain derivative debts for me. In particular, the cost of the "job" of spending my time and efforts for writing to them HUNDREDS emails and letters, including a need for writing THIS post!

***
Today is the day of evolving my BMoney into the most important stage. 
I gave you yet another day without crisis! 
That's all I could do for you.
Now it's up to you and every reader, personally, whether it will be a good news 
(like today's holiday of beginning new spring), 
or the irreversibly fatal one, 
symbolizing the end of this world.


The simplest way of helping me is
just sending ANY(!) sum
to my name to Ukraine
through intant WesternUnion
(bmoneyclub @ gmail.com)

But you are still above of it!
So are readers of my blog. 
For example, 
My post "Bill #1devoted to describing my URGENT need for 
just $70 gathered a record number of viewers from Europe
EVERYONE of whom was able to pay such sum immediately. 
YET NOT A SINGLE PERSON DID IT UP TO NOW!

Ideal outcome for creators of any financial crisis ...

Do not overestimate, Your Majesty,
a warm support of you, personally,
when the next crunch

will hit you!

While crisis is ready to be started!
Today You write the crisis!

Just for the record:
The debt to me from the side of
Barclays bank, Bank Of England, 
and all related businesses,
starting from YOU, Your Majesty,
the Fed and the world's banking industry,
including members of their families
WILL NEVER DISAPPEAR
unless settling it with me
personally!

Without decent settlement 
your Debt will not be nullified
for the next thousands years!
The most of it is to be spent
for CHARITY anyway!

That is my will!

- to be continued -

No comments:

Post a Comment