Friday, July 3, 2020

New apartment - a part of Swiss/Barclays debt


July begins from my official demanding
a new apartment instead of the one
Barclays bank forced me to sell 
for a fraction of its real price,
thus making me
HOMELESS!

I DEMAND
RESTORING
THE JUSTICE:
I WANT A NEW APARTMENT
(PRIVATE PLACE OF LIVING)
in a country of my choice!
NOW
!!!





The Barclays CEOs created quite REAL "derivative" debts for me,
then stepped aside childishly saying they are formally not guilty!
That's a rather disputable point
to the degree of questioning
Swiss, - and world's, -
legislative system!!!
See more at
"Switzerland Beyond The Law"


MY VIDEO COMMENT:


Meanwhile,
Swiss/Barclays CEOs have frozen the last remains of my old apartment, which last three years I managed to store at Ukrainian Mini-Storage company, - but not anymore:

ACCESS TO MY STUFF IN THE MINI-STORAGE
IS CLOSED
UNTIL THE DEBT IS PAID!

So, despite I have certain property,
including dressing, shoes, kitchen utilities,
BUT NEED TO BUY A SIMILAR STUFF
AS IF I 
DON'T HAVE ANYTHING!
WHY?


Last month they broke that contract with me
due to my (Swiss/Barclays) inability
to pay the basic fee of about $100 per month:





For today the debt is 
only $440
(which I demand to double
to compensate their troubles
of irregular payment,
- in addition to $3,000
I already paid to the Mini-Storage
during last three years!
Reimbursement of which
I propose to
DOUBLE AS WELL!

And
I DEMAND REPAYING IT
IMMEDIATELY
!!!


Swiss authority prevented me to pay the bills
required for storing my property
- and status of that property is
currently UNKNOWN to me!
It's supposingly still my stuff,
but I am not under control of it
for many months ...
So, because of Swiss/Barclays
CEOs, it became UNREAL!!!
Why I am forced to pay
for purchasing
a similar
staff
RIGHT NOW?

 THIS IS
SADISTIC
BEHAVIOUR
OF SWISS/Barclays
authorities:
They actually
FORCE ME TO WATCH
HOW MY PROPERTY
IS DESTROYED!!!
THIS IS
SADISM
!


MY VIDEO COMMENT:




Swiss/Barclays CEOs make me
POORER 
THAN I AM ALREADY?

Successfully managing to pay $3,000
at the time when I had
ABSOLUTELY NO MONEY
WAS A REAL 
MIRACLE 
I CREATED WITH GOD'S HELP!!!
Swiss/Barclays CEOs attempt to
DESTROY THAT MIRACLE?

Current situation is about
NULLIFYING RESULT
OF MY IMPOSSIBLE(!) PAYING
REQUIRED FEES I
 SUCCESSFULLY
DID DURING
LAST 3
YEARS
!

MY VIDEO COMMENT:


Continue reading at
Finacide!

No comments:

Post a Comment