Monday, June 22, 2020

Switzerland Beyond The Law?

TO: Swiss Government, Presidents, UN/SEM
Cc.: International Criminal Court
At this day, June 22 1941, the World War II started against my native country! Four years later it resulted in complete defeat of Germany.

During famous Nuremberg Trials of 1945-1946, when leading German officials were put before the speacially created International Military Tribunal, some unexpected problems were identified: It appeared that formally there was no clear law, under which those war criminals may ever be judged! According to the law, they all were perfectly innocent, no matter what scale of crime against humanity their actions involved. That hardly could be a surprize for insiders of the legislative system, which evidently was created in interests of top ruling elites only. Formally, crimes of the state elites were beyond any legal responsibility. Nevertheless, Nuremberg trials ultimately resulted in being twelve of the twenty-two high-ranking state officials sentenced to death.

Today, seventy five years later, my case demonstrates how Swiss authorities enjoy a similar "untouchable" status, which formally allows them to live beyond any Swiss and international law.
Meanwhile, along with my personal asylum case filed to Swiss authorities on 9 months ago (see below), I am also charging Swiss Government in assisting TRIGGERING NEXT FINANCIAL CRISIS and Financial Genocide, related with refusal to pay Infinite Debt by Swiss and world's community!
On June 2, 2020, the SEM sent me official message, in which it suggests my re-appealing to Swiss asylum, - INSTEAD OF GOING ON WITH THE PREVIOS ONE (see below):
 
Translation:
"If you wish, you can submit a new asylum application to the competent authorities of Switzerland, pursuant to article 19 of the Federal Asylum Law (LAsi)".
WHY?
Why should I apply again for the process
I already started 9 months ago?
Becase the SEM is reluctant
to complete it properly?
First of all, I cannot afford it
(and Swiss SEM knows that).
Second, SEM employees must
know they did it IMPOSSIBLE
for me (applying from country of
origin supposingly means safety for
applicant and usually excludes any
opportunity for asylum by Swiss law).
That's why SEM deported me to UA
VIOLENTLY,
HANDCUFFED(!)
???
To create artificial
(FRAUDELENT)
reason for my formal
REJECTION?
"Thank you", Swiss Federal employees!
I have a better proposal:
COMPLETE MY ORIGINAL APPLICATION
SUCCESSFULLY!
I did all formalities for that required by Swiss law,
and, what is more important,
I have had ALL RIGHTS for positive decision!
It's your problem how you deal with a resulting legal conflict, if any.
My belief is I am perfectly within a valid legislative space anyway!
Moreover, result of your previous decision actually makes SEM
at least an eccomplice of the Barclays' crime of
its constant attempts of
KILLING ME
BY HUNGER!
The only possible escape from almost fatal unemployment in
my country due to current financial crisis is through applying
to a job in EU, which Swiss Federal Judge
FORBADE FOR ME
ABSOLUTELY
ILLEGITIMATELY!
I NEVER BROKE THE LAW,
including Swiss visa regulation!
N E V E R !!!
I am not a convicted criminal
or LIAR, Swiss Federal Court
officially(!) accused me about!
That was a LIE OF SWISS
AUTHORITIES, TOTALLY
BEYOND THE LAW!!!
And I demand from Switzerland
a FAIR SETTLEMENT
for the whole case!


I have NO OPPORTUNITY FOR ANYTHING! WHY?
Because of the robbery by the Barclays bank, I am forced to deal with IMPOSSIBLE things all the time. Why? They ARE IMPOSSIBLE INDEED! What Barclays Lawyers/CEOs expect from me to do in response? To kill myself from desperaty? But I am STRONG ENOUGH FOR AGREEING TO THAT Barclays' SCENARIO! And they know that! That is why Swiss authorities decided to shift that problem to Ukrainian police? They are fully aware of their bad reputation. And that could be a decisive reason for deporting me from perfectly democratic Switzerland.
The problem, however, is that I do not commit sins and crimes in which which police may charge me officially. I am not a thief, terrorist, or liar. I do not drink, smoke, let alone taking drugs. They have no damnatory evidence against me! And that can result in artificial creating some wierd accusations against me sooner or later. Obviously, that will be BEYOND THE LAW! And I am warning the public about that possibility in advance!
My exceptional BMoney project is about
LIVING FAIR!
Has Swiss society problems with that?


It seems you can esasily break any law you want.
But then you must be prepared to
P A Y
for it properly!


***
Just like Barclays' lawyers (see more in my artricle "Beyond The Law"), Swiss Federal Judges want the public to believe everything in my case is in full correspondence with the law. But is it really?
Seven months ago Swiss Federal Court approved a rejection for my appeal for Swiss asylum that was prepared on behalf of state by the SEM authorities. Although I had many reasons to believe that rejection was triggered by my previous complains about SEM's FRAUDULENT practice of optimizing their financial flows and resources (allocated for helping asylum seekers) exclusively in the interests of SEM's employees, that factor was simply rejected by the Judge from any consideration, - despite it evidently could affect their final decision on my case!
The free legal help provided to me by the SEM only at the very first stage of my appeal, was not adequate for complexity of my exceptional case, and its importance for the future of Swiss economy. Since my decision of applying to Swiss Federal Court, both legal and translation support of my case completely stopped!
Moreover, I was charged by several fees for applying to the court, despite perfect awareness of Swiss authotities about IMPOSSIBILTY of such payment for me.
At the other hand, the SEM on behalf of the state FRAUDULENTLY created a precedent of CANCELLING INTERNATIONAL RIGHTS FOR FREE FLOW OF CAPITAL, I FAIRLY EARNED with official job of the SEM for URGENT payment of the fee for saving my last property with Mini-Storage company in Ukraine. Despite such CANCELLING of that FREEDOM FOR INTERNATIONAL TRANS-BORDER MONEY FLOW IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN by major fundamental legislative provisions, including the famous Washington Consensus, the SEM's staff pretended childish enough for not understanding a difference between their formal right they claimed to have for taking my passport for temporal storage, and refusal to temporaly provide it to me for granting my right to make extremely important for my future life international money transfer. In result, those money completely "disappeared", and are not under my control up to this moment, - while Mini-Storage CEOs have BROKE A CONTRACT WITH ME BECAUSE OF MY IMPOSSIBILITY OF PAYING their recent fees, which would simply not occur if I was allowed by SEM to make a corresponding transfer eight months ago!
NOW,
Mini-Storage has just broken its contract with me,
but still requires paying off that debt of $330
I am unable to pay due to Swiss SEM (see below)
with further applying against me for that money
TO THE COURT
that can happen at
ANY MOMENT!


I DO NOT WANT LOOSE MY PROPERTY!
ACCESS TO IT IS CLOSED BECAUSE OF
my/Barclays/Swiss NON-PAYMENT!
So, I DO NOT POSSESS IT ALREADY!
INSTEAD, I NEED WORK HARD
12 HOURS JOB
for couple dollars par hour
TO BUY THINGS I ALREADY HAVE?!!!


The wisdom of seeing "the whole picture", or judging cases in Federal Court according to "Spirit of the law" (rather than its Letter) is definitely not in the favor of Swiss lawyers, if ever present in their lexicon.
We are entering the era of the law that is comfortably ALIGNED EXCLUSIVELY WITH INTERESTS OF RICH, without any opportunity to break that vicious circle! You will never find any guilty in that misterious space in cases like mine. According to the law, no guilty exists for the matter! Despite result of robbery is reality. In particular, a fact of disappearing the notoriously famous "missing chair" (that has a form of any valuable property in each particular case)! However, you will not find any guilty for that, as if there was no robbery at all. But that is physically impossible: My "chair" fatally disappeared, - with further "misterious" appearing in another place (without any my consent for that, moreover, against my numerous protests), - but there is no thief in terms of the law?
What kind of law it is then?


Even if there wasn't any other political reason for my original applying to Swiss asylum (while in reality it was, and quite serious one), just the fact of existing the totally unprecedented Infinite Debt is quite sufficient political reason on its own. Everything that relates to finance and money is politics nowdays! Any serious financial problem today is in domain of political problems, let alone problem of such huge global scale as UNLIMITED Debt of world' banking industry to me! The key part of my life story is existence of that Infinite Debt, which has became a global political event by itself! Swiss Federal Judge failed to accept that evident truth! And that causes me to ask him a lot of related questions, beginning with the following ones:
What other political reasons can be compared in terms of RISKS FOR MY LIFE due to appearing in a central point of the most serious problems of really unlimited scale for the world's financial future? Do you believe it's SAFE ENOUGH FOR MY LIFE to continue the open discussion on the intentional (FRAUDULENT) refusal of major banks of the world to pay their debts I am forced by Barclays CEOs to continue?


In addition, results of Swiss actions
threat my life
DIRECTLY
through forcing me to spend
my life time for earning money
(which is hardly difficult in my current situation)
to buy things I don't need
(as de-juro I have property, 
which is impossible to use fe-facto
- access to it is closed for me 
due to refusal of Swiss/Barclays CEOs
on account of taking this money from
the only available for me funds 
required for purchasing 
FOOD & SHELTER  
critically important for my 
PHYSICAL SURVIVAL!


You know I am
DYING OF HUNGER
BECAUSE OF YOUR ACTIONS!
Is your Swiss official policy just to wait
when I finally DIE?
Today is a start of your ten's month
of that waiting already!
Are you joining Barclays' thieves
for their permanent attempts of
KILLING ME
INSTEAD OF PAYING
YOUR DEBTS TO ME?


Not so fast!
That will not cancel your
INFINITE DEBT!
Moreover,
in that case YOU,
- and all your contry, -
will remain in debt
and POVERTY
FOR SURE,
FOREVER!


Continue reading at
AFTER READING TOTALLY UPDATED VERSION OF
emotional foundation for 
BMoney-2020

No comments:

Post a Comment