Thursday, August 20, 2020

Night at the street


This is how I spent last night today,
Mr President!
As well as the night yesterday,
and a day before yesterday ...


The temperarture was only
17 degrees of Centigrade,
but it was IMPOSSIBLE
to sit down, let alone lie down,
without inevitable
FREEZING
TO THE DEATH!

Several hours after this video was shot,
I WAS SHIVERING WITH COLD,
and only my good sport form
saved me from the really
tragic consequences.
Most people in a similar situation
WOULD SIMPLY BE DEAD!!!

This particular nights at the edge of death
are direct result of my recent attempts for
contacting the world comminuty,
INCLUDING YOU,
Mr President,
with unique solution for saving
MILLIONS/BILLIONS
PEOPLE LIVES
in the similar situation of
the NEXT CRISIS!

I had a choice:
Either to take care for survival of myself
from the CONSTANT Barclays' attempts of
KILLING ME BY HUNGER AND COLD,
- or to take every step it is possible to take
for SAVINGS LIVES OF
MILLIONS/BILLIONS
PEOPLE!
And I made my choice!
And YOU,
Mr President?

I am afraid,
YOU WILL NOT UNDERSTAND ME,
Mr. President,
unless you really care about the Future
of this world
...


Meanwhile, right now
I need to fight with the cold and hunger alone:


Although you can prevent my killing
- EVERYBODY CAN!!! -
just by sending any donation
through Western Union
money transfer services
to my name (Sergiy Beloy)
to Ukraine:
you are free not to.
And you will not be unique about it:
Millions people read my blog
and NONE of them EVER made
this simple practical step for helping me!
Despite during last years
So,don't worry
:-(


See also my previous

VIDEO APPEAL TO U.S. President

No comments:

Post a Comment