Friday, May 1, 2020

Mr President, Cancel Financial Crisis!


To: The President Of the United States
PERSONALLY!

Mr President,

This is part two of my Open Letter to The US President!

SWAP WORLD'S CRISIS
WITH INFINITY OWN TO ME 

As you know, I discovered a really "magic" way for preventing death of billions people caused by Global Financial Crisis that is going to be inevitably triggered by the current CoronaVirus pandemic. My guess is there are certain powerful people who are interested in such triggering. I am proposing to SWAP THAT INTEREST WITH A PART OF THE INFINITE DEBT OF Rothschild's Barclays bank to me! And this can and should be implemented IMMEDIATELY!
It's IN YOUR INTERESTS!
To remain 44th President
as predicted


Speaking about next US elections, 
It's not a big secret that historically there is a battle between at least two centers of the state American power: One is focused on earning on creating industry for producing and distributing real goods and services. Another one is focused on producing and distributing American Dollar. The problem is those two approaches are hardly compatible. Exchange rates for national currency in these two cases are diametrically opposite! One can build either a country of industrial power, or financial power, - but not both! These two aims are on the opposite poles.
In 1944 producers of real products strongly argued against ratification of decisions of Bretton Woods Agreement for becoming US Dollar main currency of the world, as that diminished their profit from exporting real goods. But by 50th (until Europe restored its previous industrial level) US trading balance remained positive. Since then, it kept becoming more and more negative, - mostly because of choosing the strategic path mentioned above.
Decisions of Jamaica's conference of 1976 only deteriorated that problem, as it removed gold constrains for unlimited printing American currency. Today it's quickly becoming almost 100% virtual thing, with unsustainable open balances for its creators.
So, it's somewhat unrealistic to ask America to become what is set to hardly do in principle, Mr President. In particular, to demand from its people to successfully restore the previously famous American industrial power, you personally became so famous for. It's simply impossible without winning the conflict with the opposite side of the "medal". But that should be your personal choice,  Mr President.
The Choice of your Life!
In the simplest case,
just tell your competitors
they will need to pay for
the Next Financial Crisis 
triggered by CoronaVirus
- and it will be canceled!

"NATURALLY"


Current "banking holidays" caused by CoronaVirus do not cancel people's debts. Just on the opposite, debts keep rising invisibly behind the scene. Formally, it's just a delay for the payment, until resolving uncertainty about progress and consequences of virus pandemic. And something prompts me the state and term of that uncertainty can and will be a subject of manipulations. And guess what, the moment of presenting a final bill, and especially its amount can "suddenly" appear fatal for the most of population.
My assumption is you personally are not interested in further expanding the CoronaVirus pandemic, - a fraudulently formal excuse for a new Financial Crisis. It has already shut down majority of American businesses, and all trends are only negative, - the United States (and the world) is predicted to have the biggest ever Financial Crisis in its history, much worse than the sadly famous Depression of 1929-1930. According to some sound calculations (surprise-surprise:-), the next Financial Crisis is going to happen by the time of US Presidential elections! YOUR ELECTIONS! Guess who will win it then.

I am proposing to you the most powerful weapons
against your election competitor that ever existed!
This is the biggest WIN-WIN
opportunity of your life!


I can authorize swap of people's losses caused by Crisis
to a corresponding part of Barclays' Infinite debt to me!

Underlying BMoney is
perfectly legitimate:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5


Please help me 
in implementing those swaps!

 I have shown to HM The Queen
crises are enforcement of society to pay
the debts the most people never created.



Do you really want
your people to pay
debts they didn't create?
In contrast,
is sufficient for paying
ANY bill by definition!


The logic behind my proposal is simple:
All wars and crises are created for violent redistributing all available resources in favor of a small group of selected people at the top of global financial pyramid, - and the case of CoronaVirus pandemic is not an exception. The fastest way to stop a war, crisis, or any artificial pandemic, is by eliminating opportunity of corresponding disproportional flows of profit.

The sooner profit of its main beneficiaries becomes zero -
the sooner their interests in expanding the pandemic stop!
I have all reasons to suspect CoronaVirus will end then
very quickly just by natural way!

Creators of Financial Crises enforce paying their bills
by the rest of society.
Usually it's about who in result will be
richer or poorer.
This time it will be different!
This time it's going to be a
MASS KILLING!


While it might be formally OK to use the "Law Of Barclays" (#DoNotPayDebts) I discovered during this  conflict for enriching, but it's defenitely not enough to justify MURDER!!!
The Barclays' CEOs attempt to
KILL ME
since 2017!

This is completely different crime:
this is REAL KILLING/MURDER
implemented by absence of money.


Yes, it seems CoronaVirus is just the first stage for the unprecedented by its scale Mass Killing, caused by impoverishment. And the resulting global Financial Genocide is going to destroy BILLIONS poor people! I have all rights to say this, as Barclays' CEOs use this type of killing for me personally during last five years. I am at that lowest level of poverty right now. The Barclays' debts nearly killed me, and I have paid its debts in full by my HEALTH AND LIFE ALREADY!
And what I see from here,
tomorrow MILLIONS/BILLIONS people 
will appear in the same situation!



I have all rights to speak with you 
the way I do now,
Mr President!

If still in doubt, see
Admiralty Law


Anyway, 
if you want to win your next elections,
you should start doing it today.

If you really see main American mission in saving the world,
please, 
prevent BILLIONS DEATHS GLOBALLY, 
which will inevitably 
occur in result of starting the next (last) financial crisis
the world has never seen before,
simply by using my gift.
The risk for my life
for applying to you on the matter
with this Open Letter
is higher than yours!
After I introduced the concept of
Swiss Government, under silent approve of UN in Geneva,
sent me HANDCUFFED (despite I never broke any law)
TO DIE IN THE POOREST COUNTRY OF EUROPE
OF HUNGER - WITHOUT MONEY AND FUTURE!

You cannot imagine all the difficulties I need to go through just for applying to you. Among other things, currently I simply have NO QUIET SPACE for focusing on the writing. The extremely noisy environments of public places with free Internet connection distracts my attention terribly. But I am doing this, - I am creating this unprecedented chance for the most people of the world. Please help me to implement that!
The UN appeared reluctant to consider existence of the problem without approval by super powerful countries, and I am applying to you directly!

***

About myself: 

I am a former Hubert H. Humphrey Fellow, and my diploma from American University in Washington, D.C. was SIGNED BY THE President Of The United States:



Although I lived in Great Britain for several years, I still have American English accent, rather than British one. Well, main achievement of the current CEO of the Rothschilds' Barclays bank Jes Staley (who is American) up to now is only Bankruptcy of the UK.
In 2002, I had a severe financial hardship in my life during the unprecedented legal battle started against me by some famous American IT giant (that wanted at that time to become the first $TRILLION corporation of the world):
Here is one of my videos about that:
Ultimately, I managed to do impossible, - I proved to them (The InfoSpace's President hired the whole legislative company for fighting against me) absurdity of their claims, but by the price of "freezing" all my online projects. I asked the Barclays bank for help, but it simply didn't respond
So, I had to forget about continuing all my web projects shown above, and start everything anew. I always acted that way, - but not now anymore! This starting everything anew in my 55+ in the poorest country of the Europe ABSOLUTELY WITHOUT MONEY, PROPERTY, AND JOB  OPPORTUNITY MEANS SLOW DEATH!

This time it's different. This is not about becoming richer, - it's about being PHYSICALLY DEAD! No financial difficulty allows deciding when a human being will die.That is God's domain. It seems Rothschild's CEOs want to be Gods!
Do you think they are?

See also my Letter to Rothschilds.
***
I lived fair and worked fair all my life. 
And Never Broke The Law!!!
However, US Embassy rejected my numerous appeals for legal American visa since 2000 (despite at that time I HAD ALL RIGHTS for that under international US/UK higher education agreements for recent graduates of British Universities. And despite I presented to US Embassy in Kiev signed(!) one-year's Contract with a famous IT company in US with exceptional salary (higher than average American one), fully paid air-tickets, house accommodation, and all kind of insurance - a unique opportunity I made a real miracle to achieve from within Ukraine ...

***


People noticed a certain similarities of my look with John Lennon, but I hope my destiny will be better!
After first 12 years of waiting for returning my Barclays' deposit I created a unique virtual Counter of the Barclays Debt to me, amount of which rises in a sharp, almost geometrical progression. Then once again officially asked the Barclays' CEOs to repay me my money, or else the Counter would be started. The Barclays simply refused to reply. So the following month I started the Counter. 
I did it with observing all possible formaities, including sending letter of advance notice through registered post to Barclays President Bob Diamond. I had all legal rights to demand from Barclays paying additional fee for its delay for paying me money from my savings accounts. It seems by that time the Barclays broke its contract with me (without any warning). So, I could turn the money on my accounts to what actually every banking deposit is, - loan to the bank. And as creators of loans may set any(!) rate/fee/percentage for using their money in time, I used that right in full.

By the way, Barclays' CEOs arrogantly ... have not stopped up to now! This is how INFINITE Debt ultimately was created. Due to arrogancy and greed of Barclays CEOs.
***

I already informed HM The Queen about bankruptcy of the UK, but she keeps arrogant silence, thus undermining fundamentals of Capitalism, Money in general, and Royal power in particular. The bills for restoring the imbalance will pay ordinary people as usual.



Due to robbery of the British Barclays Bank,
today my life life is different:


My clothes are worn out.
Here are my shoes in which I am now,
and I don't have others:

They are almost FALLING TO PIECES, 
- and that can happen at any moment!, -
making simply impossible any 
walking, let alone working.
And that means 

DEATH!
(Read more in "Not Barclays' Killing")

It's not to say I had been incapable to have decent shoes. I am not a "dog-poor". At least a pair of good shoes is at my Mini-Storage. However, those last remains of my property are closed for me (and I am unaware of its status) due to refusal of Barclays CEOs to pay me their minimal Debt #1. Formally, that property does not exist for me anymore! So, that opportunity is currently closed for me too. Hopefully not forever. Last week Mini-Storage made to the Barclays a great discount if it paid immediately, but Barclays staff simply doesn't care about my property.
Meanwhile, ALL my property for the moment fits a small plastic bag from a local food supermarket. And I need to walk and carry it around all the time. All my questions to the Barclays "Why?" are ignored for years. My life has obviously no value for its CEOs.



WHY
having savings account in a bank
and Infinite Debt to me
caused by reluctance of that
"system" British bank to
pay its debt to me
during
20 YEARS
I am forced by bankers to
DIE OF HUNGER?!!

I am a trained runner. But
due to spending most of my time on feet,
my legs have
SWELLED
with almost doubling in size 
having difficulties in getting into shoes:
 Embarrassing pictures?
Well, I am not exhibitionist.
This is reality in which I am forced to exist
because of the second biggest British bank.
This is not my embarrassment!
This is embarrassment of Barclays CEOs
and ... those who stands behind them!
And I have all reasons to believe
today they are creating a similar
reality for the whole world!

Look at my glasses with which I was writing this post:

Video of April 30, 2020

Today
I simply cannot afford
buying a replacement.


Nevertheless,
I am donating to the world
CANCELLATION OF FINANCIAL DEBTS!

Despite most of my time is spent to
PHYSICAL(!) SURVIVAL:
I FAIRLY SPENT LAST 5 MONTHS
IN DESPERATE SEARCHES

FOR ANY JOB!
I WAS READY TO WORK
BEING HUNGRY,
having health problems
with eyes, legs, teeth,
stomach, ...
Today, I am ready to work
with these hands
CUT INTO BLOOD!
JUST TO REMAIN ALIVE!
Photo of May 1, 2020

because that is a FAIR way of earning money,
- unlike robbery of Barclays banks!
And because I always
FIGHT TO THE END!

IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER:
Although the biggest British banks are attempting to
KILL ME RIGHT NOW, 
my letters are not about disturbing President
for asking about help for me personally.
I am not a beggar! 
Rather, I am asking him to assist me in 
practical implementation of above-mentioned 
Mega Swap for preventing 
Global Financial Genocide
for everybody!


The God prompted me the aim!
Just on the Holy Easter!

And as I said in
Fundamental Dividing Point,
 "my financial conflict with Barclays bank
is integral part of my life story
that could affect the future
for the whole world"
!



In 2016 I wrote an Open Letter to YOU:
"Dear Mr Trump, The Future President of the U.S.A.,
...
When after completing my studies in USA I returned back to my country, the only question I was asked was: "Why you didn't stay in America?" It was easy! (A friend of mine simply moved to another apartment in Washington, D.C.; that's all). People were laughing on me when I tried to explain I respected rules of my sponsors (US government), - to return to home country for at least 3 years. I wanted to live and work in America legally! 
At that time I didn't know that for people like me
THERE IS NO WAY TO OBTAIN AMERICAN VISA FAIR!

Was my dream to live fair unpractical?
It's unpractical not to take bribes.
It's UNPRACTICAL NOT TO STEAL!
American dream for Americans only?
For all my life I NEVER BROKE THE LAW!!!
Moreover, according to international agreements, I had additional right for at least one year of working in the US, - as a recent graduate from University in UK. My visa applications were prepared by official British agency, which arranges tons of such placements every year.
And they were shocked to learn i was rejected, - there was no reason for rejection!

Today my situation is even worse. If today I decide to apply for American (or European) visa, probably the first their question would be "How rich are you?". How much is on my bank account, if any. What's the property I possess. Guess what my answer will be...
“One hundred years later”, – said Martin L. King to America, – “the Negro lives on a lonely island of poverty in the midst of a vast ocean of material prosperity.”
Today me, a 52 years old white man, living almost in the center of Europe, – have the same feelings..

TODAY I SIMPLY WANT MY LIFE BACK!
There are many things I never had.
In the 21st century, - at my age of 52 - I want to have:
- my FIRST car
- my FIRST house
- my FIRST secure place where I would be able NOT TO DIE OF HUNGER
and create new ideas!
* Compare it with YOUR dreams at the age of 52 *

Here is a Trillion Dollar question for you:
SHOULD ONE BREAK THE LAW TO ACHIEVE AN “AMERICAN DREAM”?
And is it possible to earn the fortune FAIR?"





In 2016, I told you:
"All I need now is only one million for a decent place for living and working (a house), plus another million required by American law to be frozen for opening and supporting a valid investors visa. And I am ready to exchange that for my rights and assets of the Barclays worth of 1.2T."
... 
Today
I am donating to the world
the biggest financial charity
it ever seen, -
Please help me in its
implementation!

The key point of my BMoney project is
TRUST TO ORAL WORD

BMoney is currency of TRUST!
If all people are trustworthy,
there will be no need in printed
MONEY!

In general,
that should be a unique motto
for any political campaign!

Live Fair!
Earn Fair!
 But it hasn't
yet

Money in its current form appeared as consequence of eroding 100% trust of people to each other. Paper banknotes are just written confirmations for debt of its creators.

Any money is based on TRUST.
NO TRUST - NO MONEY!




Today I need to
THIS REALITY!

Just to be
ALIVE!

Tomorrow,
 the most of the world
can be in the same situation!


Your possible not doing 
anything about my case
will actually mean that
you (U.S.A.) openly endorse
CANCELLING GLOBAL
LEGISLATIVE SYSTEM
AND REPLACING IT
WITH LAW OF FORCE
similar to what is described
You need either accept that officially
(and face all consequences
of that acceptance),
or help me with my life case.

By hesitating to resolve my exceptional case,
YOU ARE AUTHORIZING CHAOS,
Mr President!

I expect a response of any kind
FROM YOU PERSONALLY
rather than from
American Ambassador to UA
or local authorities,
as was suggested to me by
Swiss Government!
Consequences of further delay
can affect everybody!

 Your delay or simply non-response to this letter will
make my offer open to those who can!

And if you want to remain the 44th President
as it was predicted by many fortune tellers,
you should take real steps towards it
NOW!


Sincerely,

Sergiy Beloy
Former Hubert H. Humprey Fellow (U.S.A.),
Creator of BMoney,
De-facto Owner of Barclays Bank,
Msc. in Information Management (degree with distinction from the University of East London, UK)
See my Easter 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment