Monday, August 17, 2020

VIDEO Appeal To US President!

This is my third appeal to the
U.S. President:



see previous ones
here and here
including
musical videoclip:



I am proposing to 
BAIL OUT  LIVES 
OF MILLIONS AMERICANS,   
- AS WELL AS BILLIONS PEOPLE 
AROUND THE WORLD, - 
WHO INEVITABLY ARE GOING TO DIE 
IN RESULT OF FINANCIAL GENOCIDE! 


My solution consists of a UNIQUE SWAP of the INFINITE DEBT to me
the international Barclays bank created for the world's banking industry,
to the possible profit of main benificiars for the Financial Genocide.




Important Disclaimer:

Ptoposed offer to U.S. President is not attempt to intrude into American election campaign.
I do not tell Americans for whom they should vote.
I am creating a certain event for improving their lives.
It's up to them how Donald Trump and Americans will
use that event!

I am not a te*rorist,
I am not a spy,
I am not on drugs.

All I want is to return my debts.
And all that Barclays CEOs do is
a permanent attempt to
KILL ME
!!!

Mr President,
it may be my proposal is
YOUR BIGGEST CHANCE!

***
First proof of delivery:








Personal response of U.S. President required!
I have earned a right to speak to him directly.


No comments:

Post a Comment