Sunday, April 26, 2020

Grand Offer To US President!


To: The President Of the United States

Mr President,
Let me inform you that I discovered a unique way for stopping progress of CoronaVirus and preventing related deaths of BILLIONS(!) people's around the world, caused by the coming Financial Crisis, formally triggered by related pandemic. Anyway, this unprecedented gift may radically improve your chances for winning US elections and should be implemented IMMEDIATELY!

I am de-facto the biggest ever creditor of the British Barclays Plc, - the international group of banks located in 50 countries worldwide, including United States. Twenty years ago the Barclays bank failed to return me my money from my savings accounts, and since then amount of its debt to me has raised up to absolutely unprecedented in the banking history INFINITY!
In particular, as of May 2019, its sum was
10 
QUADRILLION 
US$
which practically is
INFINITY

What I am proposing is to
SWAP
a part of Barclays' INFINITE Debt to me
 TO PEOPLE's DEBTS TO ALL BANKERS,
which are to be caused by next Financial Crisis!

In fact, that swap has started formally already,

and my offer is in action till I announce
the opposite in public,
or
FAIR SETTLEMENT
with me is reached.

Thus, my DEATH will not change anything:
the bankers' debt to me will not disappear!
Moreover, then INFINITE Debt will last
FOREVER!

If importance of fighting with the CoronaVirus is as great as top financial elites say it is, proposing actually do not take into account related financial losses, - such process should be started from them too. At least because they have resources, unlike the rest of population.
Dealing with Infinity suggests the debtors will pay until amount of their savings reaches complete ZERO. In fact, that is how poor people always pay their debts.
So, without my explicit order to stop it, it will not be stopped.


Chronology of this offer:

One months ago I notified Barclays bank about my decision to allocate a part of their Infinite Debt to me for indemnification of financial losses caused by corresponding shutting down economy due to CoronaVirus. Since today it is announced about starting sales for related opportunity to all people of the world, - piece by piece!!!

Meanwhile, corresponding CEOs applied double standards and pretended they're unaware about that important social challenge of giving, - while problem of further global impoverishment quickly aggravated. So, why not to additionally make a "wholesale" offering for the latter opportunity in a global scale for FREE - as my donation to the world! 
Today,
I am proposing to YOU the most powerful weapon
against your election competitor which ever existed:
a part of Infinite Debt of Barclays bank to me
required for eliminating consequences of the
Financial Crisis triggered by CoronaVirus.


Once again,
This offer has no term of expiration
unless I make a personal announcement 
about it in public.

***

Just several days ago
a certain VIP mentioned
about my writings in this blog
"You became one step closer to God",
 meaning it's TOO RISKY!


Yes, Mr President,
it's too risky nowadays
to DEMAND JUSTICE
JUST TO LIVE FAIR!!!

Well, I know that!
But I simply have
NO CHOICE!

And it seems
YOU TOO!

The Barclays/BOE's CEOs actually
SET UP THE FED!
And I did all possible to inform
US government and the press
about that many times, e.g.


See full "Law Of Barclays" here.


Last week I celebrated The Holy Easter.
 AND I HAD A VISION!!!

The main question I was asking then was:
If God has a beautiful plan for everybody,
I want to know his plan for me!
To DIE OF HUNGER 
AND COLD AT STREET
IN NEXT FEW DAYS?!!


OR
use my education and talents
to save the world?
I want to choose the latter!
Please help me
to implement that!



See details on websites of my info-supporters!

Sincerely,

Sergiy Beloy
Former Hubert H. Humprey Fellow (US),
Creator of BMoney
De-facto Owner of Barclays Bank,
Msc.in Information Management (degree with distinction from the University of East London, UK):


UPDATE 1 of April 28
My email to Barclays bank, Bank Of England,
and authorities of Switzerland

Date: Tue, Apr 28, 2020


Good news for you, Barclays' CEOs!
The Mini-Storage CEOs have made a decent discount for the most recent debt the Barclays bank and Swiss SEM created for me:


Translation:
Re. Debt
"We propose to you 30% discount
IF YOU PAY TILL END OF THIS WEEK!"

Are you glad, Barclays CEOs?
Your debt is on discount!
Your most recent unpaid fees
for March and April
are only 
$200.
And the offer will last till the
END OF THIS WEEK ONLY!

 Enjoy that generous offer!
Unless you want to pay
ALL YOUR DEBTS TO ME
IN FULL,
including INFINITE one!
CHOICE IS YOURS!
PERSONALLY!

Or

The proposed 70% is better than 100% of the debt, isn't it? And it would never exist without "help" of Barclays bank. No matter how long is that virtual chain, at least one "last chair" does not exist anyway! It was stolen. And someone else (usually the poorest one) is required to pay it in full.

I expect paying at least the most recent part of that fees
through
 Western Union to my name in Ukraine
as a "gift" maximum by the end of this week.
My advice is to pay it
IMMEDIATELY
AND
STOP YOUR ATTEMPTS
OF KILLING ME!



UPDATE 2 of May 1:
It seems the Twitter account devoted to the Barclays' non-payment its debts to me is FORBIDDEN!


Please see websites of my supporters for details!



No comments:

Post a Comment