Friday, August 14, 2020

Black Friday for Barclays CEOs

Re.:               

Jes Staley, Barclays Group CEO, 

at some point was greately affected by ideas pushed by his HIV-positive brother Peter, AIDS activist, to the degree of ultimately joining corresponding community in J.P. Morgan and ultimately turning his Barclays bank into probably the biggest "diversity community" in British banking sector. 
Brothers (courtecy of DailySun.bowdoin)

Here is how the Fortune presents Jes Staley and his brother:


The article was written in 2016, precisely at the time of the most intensive part of my desparate attempts to get attention of Jes on the  need of his bank to return me my money for avoiding loosing  my only place of living. 

Please note Peter here CHANGES THE WORLD!
What can be said about my global BMoney-2020 project then?
The project that is going to SAVE THE WORLD! REALLY!!!
The banker Jes Staley obviously has not get a real scale of the resulting BGate event yet!

My suggestion, however, is the decisive factor of Peter's influence for him was the way of fighting of his brother for achieving important aims: Thirty years ago Peter chained himself to a balcony at the New York Stock Exchange with a banner demanding lowering the price for AIDS treatment:

However, Jes ignored my tradegy of loosing my place of living, - an apartment in which I lived during almost thirty years, - caused by his refusal to return me my money twenty five years later (since 2015), along with other consquences of his non-doing anything about obviously fraudelent activity of his staff, ultimately resulted in my DYING OF HUNGER DURING MANY YEARS after that, despite I desparately kept fighting against that, - literally at the edge between life and death! And even when I was delivered by Swiss authorities to my native country HANDCUFFED (in result of long chain of derivative events), that did not touch any feelings of Mr Staley.
Today, he adds to it the really SADISTIC forcing me to watch how my last property becomes DESTROYED literally on my eyes during last ten months, making cry of his brother shown above simply incomparable with the level of possible SCREAM in my situation:


Despite that in one case we can speak about
payment for the PLEASURE
out of FREE CHOICE,
while in another about
payment for being ALIVE!
Without any choice at all!
Because I am not a part of his family, troubles of which have evidently higher status than interests of Barclays' clients and owners? Let's speak about them then.
Today Peter Staley worries about pandemic:

And this time it's about MILLIONS people.

While his brother does NOTHING to stop
the Barclays' attempts to 
KILL ME
by total absense of money,
which in the nearest future
gonna be the main weapon

for global mass destruction,

unless ...

his INFINITE debt to me is


for preventing

those deaths!

Good response for interests of the family, isn't it?



The main question, however, is:
WHO IS GOING TO PAY
for the solution?


During last five years Barclays CEOs shifted the bill away,
"aptly" escaping personal responsibilty
for their developing my derivative debts
that ultimately because of that became
INFINITE ONE!


As early as in February 2019, BGate advised:

But they didn't get the hint.

The current problem for the Barclays CEOs is
their chain of shifting has closed
back to where it started from:
Their debt returns
BACK TO THEM!

Jes,

I am afarid you will not be able to leave yur familyour job
as Bob Dimoand did after the famous fraud
that cost a HALF-OF_BILLION 
to his shareholders

without paying the Infinite debt to me at least partly,
- UNTIL ALL(!) YOUR SAVINGS LAST!!!
Yours and those who is around you.
Just as you demand from me.

Right now your shifting has reached
REAL OWNERS
behind Barclays Plc.
And I doubt they will be happy about it.



"In interviews, Peter said the era of President Donald Trump calls for different forms of protest than in his ACT UP days, while Jes cited social change as critical to the culture of contemporary banking." (Bloomberg)

Do you hear, Barclays CEOs and their owners?
"Different forms of protest", and "social change ... for contemporary banking". Any thoughts about that? OK, I will try to address the true meaning of that for Barclays owners in my future publications.

YOU HAVE
NO TIME
anymore
!!!


PAY YOUR DEBTS
WHILE YOU CAN!

I expect sending to me
at least the first $5,000
through Western Union
money transfer services
to my name (Sergiy Beloy)
to Ukraine:

IMMEDIATELY!!!




--- This post is interrupted for technical reasons ---
I simply have no place to end it!
Please visit this page later.
.........

No comments:

Post a Comment