Sunday, August 8, 2021

How To Help Me

 

Financially, it can by done by sending to me ANY(!) sum of money you think is appropriate to send. Without permanent place of living, the only way for sending money to me is:

through Western Union instant payment system,

available in many countries. 

Currently the transfers should be made

to my name (Sergiy Beloy) to Ukraine,

as a gift

(there are formal restrictions for obtaining it as investment

or salary for any type of job).

Photo courtecy of HealthyYoungMindsInHerts


My email

for sending code of the transfer or related communication:


***

Although I mentioned this opportunity for financial help in my blogs, their main purposes were far from any fundraising for me personally. Main priority for my recent blogs

BMoney

Great Payday,

Financial Genocide 

was purely informational, as just a formal record of the Barclays bank's war against me. As for today, the fact is:

The sum of donations made by the people, who learned about my case from my blog, is

ZERO!


Please also note that I never obtained any financial support from the state, - neither unemployment nor any other social help. Never! Otherwise, it wouldn't me!

Add to it the fact of the unprecedental non-payment from my Barclays' savings accounts:

Despite Barclays' CEOs have been properly informed about my case,

not a single penny of it was paid to me

DURING LAST 21 YEARS!


If you can offer me a decent job in any English-speaking country, preferrably in IT or information industry, I would be grateful for it!

But there is more that you can do in addition to traditional financial donation. For example, just share the news about my story!

This is the first post in this blog since its starting in 2017, which speaks about possible help to me explicitely (except the related "Help me, Godpost of  2018).




UPDATE:

As of September 20, 2021,

the amount of financial support I've got

through Western Union transfers

during recent years is still

0.00 US$


Please visit this page for updates regularly!



No comments:

Post a Comment