Friday, August 6, 2021

The Law Of Derivity

Re. To Swiss Presidents and Government, UN 

To: UN, ...

Do not look in dictionaries for the word "Derivity". Although it is a real part of reality, as I will show later, meaning a derivative process of continuity for the "cause-effect" chains of events, (a derivative noun from the existing word "derivative", if you want), formally it is not defined explicitly, and that causes certain difficulties for its usage in legislative system. Under silent pressure of the CEOs of the Barclays bank, Swiss authorities, and top financial elites, today I have to fill this gap (both linguistic and legislative ones) by introducing the "Law Of Derivity", - just not to die from HUNGER and MISERY that prevents me to apply for the really URGENT medical and dental help. The latter is scheduled by doctors for the beginning of next week, but I simply have NO MONEY TO PAY THEIR BILLS. I also have no money for FOOD, SHELTER, let alone WARM CLOTHING (nights are pretty cold in my country already) and tiny remains of my PROPERTY closed for my access since Barclays bank de-facto DESTROYED my private place of living, where I lived previous 38 years.

THIS IS THE DEATH!


The people who are KILLING me in such way simply do not understand the real meaning of the latter word UNLESS THE DEATH CONCERNS THEM PERSONALLY! And it will! Keep reading, please.

As the parties who created this situation kept a cold silence about my case during the last 21 YEARS, DOING NOTHING for correcting numerous mistakes they did, today I need to do IMPOSSIBLE things - to find at least $100 by Monday!!! That's the minimal price of a dental treatment for just one of my teeth. The one that was critically damaged during a night fight with a drunk stranger several months ago (in addition to the rest of my teeth fatally CRASHED due to hunger and malnutrition the Barclays' non-payment did to me during the last three years), which needs treatment REALLY URGENTLY!

But is it my problem?

In addition, today I am practically

UNABLE TO WALK,

LET ALONE WORK

for an uncertain period! And

WITH ABSOLUTELY NO SAVINGS

THIS IS ALSO DEATH!

But is it really my problem?

Within the proposed paradigm of derivative debts,

let me unwind my BMoney story back:

- The cause of my recent accident at the construction site was my desperate attempt to earn some money for just one dental treatment.

In my 56+, without legal rights for applying for most jobs at the local market due to Barclays bank, I simply had no other choice except applying for the highly EXHAUSTING HARD PHYSICAL JOB WITHOUT ANY KIND OF INSURANCE, - and that's with my SEVERE MYOPIA at 6 diopters that forbids any physical overload!

- The cause for the dental treatment was the night fight with a drunk stranger, which would never happen if had enough money for a decent hostel (at least).

- The cause for not having enough money for any decent hostel (let alone hotel, or the privately owned apartment I had before 2017) was returning me by Swiss authorities to Ukraine at the end 2019, WHEN I NEARLY DIED AT THE STREET FROM HUNGER AND COLD, (appearing without any right to occupy most local jobs without stamp in my passport about permanent address that disappeared after Barclays bank forced me to pay the debts that would never exist if it returned me my savings), ESPECIALLY DURING COVID LOCKDOWNS!

- The cause of my appearing in the EU was my desperate intention to get my money at the Barclays' Swiss and European branches.

- The formal cause of the Barclays' non-payment was my refusal to break the law, which was simply IMPOSSIBLE for me to break, as I never broke any law during all my life 50+ LIFE!


Thus, the cause and effect chain for my case is the following:

Refusal of Barclays bank to return me my money during last 21 years, which created for me the first ever financial debts in my life --> a need for urgnt sale of my privately owned apartment for just a fraction of its real price -->  a need for visiting foreign branches of Barclays bank at my own expense --> a need to appeal for Swiss asylum --> a need to return back to Ukraine, deported by Swiss authorities --> a need for IMPOSSIBLE survival without money and right for most jobs, especially IMPOSSIBLE during COVID LOCKDOWNS (while the next one starts in just couple weeks) --> a need for URGENT dental help --> a need for urgent medical help for spine backbone, the concequence of the risky earning for the dental help -->

TOTAL UNCERTAINTY FOR MY FUTURE, 

which I need to SWAP WITH 

UNCERTAINTY FOR THE LIFE OF TOP ELITES!


The only thing I can do for my survival is to let all related CEOs mentioned above to die the same way they are killing me, - by cancelling their money and future!

Actually, I don't need to do anything about that: They have de-facto Cancelled Money by their own hands a week ago (see how that was "celebrated" in Switzerland). That may be understood as their (hopeless) attempt to avoid dealing with paying their debt to potentially MILLIONS CHARITY DONORS, as described in my Global Anti-Theft (GAT) Regulator, ultimately related to savings lives of BILLIONS PEOPLE WORLDWIDE!

I am applying to the United Nations and all related decision makers for assisting in the URGENT approval of my Law Of Derivity, which makes impossible both my personal case (100% legitimate demand for paying off my derivative debts), and triggering global financial crises (the long chain of legally non-related events, at the end of which the majority of population pays the debts created by few in the beginning)!

The current version of the Law Of Derivity is as the following:

Every event should be considered in its system connection with other related events, as just a small element of the whole invisible CHAIN of derivative causes and effects.

Ignorance of the law for any reason (e.g., lack of wish, system education, or life experience) should not free anybody from responsibility for derivative effects! Especially when that person was reasonably informed in advance for a high possibility of such derivative events in the future.


In my case, I have made all possible efforts for informing most related parties about seriousness of consequences of their actions and non-actions explicitly. However, the parties chose "childish" (fraudulent) naivety of arrogant ignorance of my case they created, which because of that has been progressed from being my relatively small private problem to the global killing me personally, themselves, and Money in general for avoiding their almost Infinite Debt counted in $Quadrillions!


Unless I get the first EMERGENCY transfer to my name in Ukraine through Western Union (as I demand since 2019) by Monday, August 9 (exactly one month of my being practically immobilized after falling down from the third floor), the Law Of Derivity comes into force then!




No comments:

Post a Comment