Monday, August 9, 2021

To UN Re. "End Of Money!"

Re. To Swiss Presidents

To: Antonio Guterres, Secretary General, UN

URGENT! IMPORTANT!!!




Dear Mr Guterres,

I am proposing to you the original way for preventing financial crises. Moreover, I suggest you end crises once and for all! Are you interested in achieving this goal? Just bring my Law Of Derivity into legal force!

Although I did not eat anything today (and hardly will tomorrow), I am proposing to you to prevent DEATH OF HUNGER for MILLIONS/BILLIONS people around the globe. And it's not because I live in the country where "10 million people are malnourished , - the worst indicator in Europe" (although that factor does affect everybody in my country). Rather, it's because of a fraudulent refusal of the super rich international Barclays bank to pay me its debts, which is equivalent of killing me by misery (see more in my first appeal to the UN about introducing the notion of Financial Genocide).

That also can include the lack of clean WATER, PLACE OF LIVING and any JOB, as it is in my case!

Forget about formal excuses for the death in the form of numerous variations around COVID topic. Early I proposed to you a way of behaviour with related problems (GAT Regulator), which presumably is able to neutralize economic influence of possible lockdowns significantly. You ignored it! And because of that the GAT has become a global "automatic" tool, completely independent of my participation.



Alternatively, I suggest you ERADICATE UNEMPLOYMENT! 

IMMEDIATELY!

Just announce officially the End Of Money that was de-facto cancelled by international Barclays bank group, Swiss authorities, and top financial elites already! As simple as that! Are you interested in eliminating unemployment globally? Are you REALLY interested in achieving this? Then authorize the End Of Money at the level of the United Nations! Your reluctance, or any delay for doing it, can and will be treated as your silent approval for the event that is already in action, which not just KILLS ME, but also 

KILLS YOUR 

WEALTHY FUTURE!



My case is a live example of the Financial Genocide! I managed to make a Miracle for surviving that for many years (most people do not have a similar level of physical and spiritual strength for dealing with such killings on their own)!

That's why Swiss authorities joined Barclays' CEOs in their attempts to KILL me!

Will you?


I am balancing between life and death for many years at the edge of impossible! They created for me difficulties IMPOSSIBLE for overcoming on my own! And all that happened in full accordance with the law? What is the value of such laws then?

***

My case highlights unprecedented impossibility of the law to protect my life:

1. There is a fact of existence of the original debt of the Barclays bank to me.

2. And there is a fact of the Barclays' failure to pay that debt on my requests during unprecedented period of 21 years (including the time when it critically required for my life safety most), automatically created for me the long chain of derivative debts, which keeps KILLING me by the resulting HUNGER AND COLD, - together with Barclays' DESTRUCTION OF MY PERMANENT PLACE OF LIVING (including remains of my PROPERTY, location of which is uncertain for me, if it exists at all), which in turn DESTROYED ALL OPPORTUNITIES FOR ME FOR MOST LEGITIMATE JOBS (extremely SCARCE anyway in the POOREST COUNTRY of the Europe), ALL SOURCES OF INCOME, AND ULTIMATELY, THE LIFE!

THIS IS DEATH!

Nevertheless, such evident attempts of killing me by poverty might look perfectly legitimate for Barclays' lawyers, as derivative crimes are not reflected in current legislation properly .

Once again: The fact of Barclays' stealing with permanent attempts of KILLING is REALITY! But it is not reflected by the current legislation!!!

What kind of Law can one speak about then?

Every moment (!) of my life during recent years I feel myself in the shocking state of a fatal BLOW TO THE GROUND after being forced to fall down from the sky without a parachute, - which can be compared only to what ultimately happened in my real life exactly one month ago ...

And I am experiencing this terrible fall to the ground over and over again! With the unbearable pain from the hitting, which lasts permanently!

And this looks OK for the current legislation

(without the Law of Derivity)!




***

Any financial debt is supposed to be paid by money. However, those people who have no money, need to pay it with their LIVES! And during financial crises there can be a lot of such people! While super rich can simply become a little bit less wealthy, or just go bankrupt formally, the poor will be forced to DIE FROM HUNGER AND COLD!

The difference is caused by sharp inequality. Under certain level of which the process of paying the debts becomes MURDER! I call it Financial Genocide!

However, the UN is reluctant to accept that clearly evident REALITY, and integrate that notion into the international legislative system!

The proposed Law Of Derivity is an extention of the concepts of Derivative Debts, and the resulting Financial Genocide that otherwise are formally invisible for courts.


***

Bankers in general, and their Central banks in particular, are able to control a state of economy by regulating the amount of available money in circulation. At the time of booming, the amount of money is more than enough for any type of business activity or loan. In contrast, at the time of crisis, the amount is significantly cut to a critically minimal level.

Along with the fundamental impossibility for returning required percentage that central banks simply do not print, the regulation by amount of available money is an example of the Law Of Derivity in action! The main feature of any financial crisis is an attempt of its creators to hide the related Cause-Effect Chain from the rest of population (usually by formal breaking that chain into separate events, formally not connected with each other). This hiding the underlying derivity assists in forcing the majority of people to pay debts created by just small group of few. Without using the proposed Law Of Derivity, the derivative debts are formally invisible!

Applying my GAT "counter-regulation" is able to adjust the global equilibrium, unless money is simply cancelled (as Swiss/Barclays elites already did).


In 24 HOURS I will appear in an IMPOSSIBLE situation ABSOLUTELY WITHOUT MONEY for any FOOD and roof over my head. Obviously, without any medical help I need URGENTLY!

I write about that URGENCY during last several YEARS!

But no related party made even the simplest move for helping me!

And this behaviour will hardly be changed separately from a long chain of global killings, with Swiss Government (and now the UN with its headquarter in Geneva) at the end of which. Is it your aim to keep doing nothing, and joining these killings?

You will need to inform the world community about your decision!



Sincerely,

Sergiy Beloy,

Creator of The Global Anti-Theft (GAT) Regulator,

Msc. in Information Management (degree with Distinction from the University of East London, UK)


Previous post:

How To Help Me









No comments:

Post a Comment