Thursday, May 23, 2019

My Bill to Rorhschilds #3

As my previous URGENT(!) EMERGENCY Bills #1 and #2 appeared ignored by Rothschilds and all their businesses, starting from Barclays bank,  here is the third bill:

Rothschilds, pay me for 
purchasing a new place of living, 
- instead of the one your Barclays bank 
DESTROYED in 2017!

Scan of my passport

Just two years ago  I  lived in a fully privately owned 4-bedroom apartment located in the center of capital of my country. In the summer of 2017 I had to sell it urgently (for just a fraction of its real price) to avoid its confiscation for the debt, caused by cutting access to my money by the Barclays bank.
Actually, my financial problems started early, due to disappearing demand for my job, caused by financial crisis in my country (people  simply had no money for buying many services they previously used). I asked the Barclays bank to return my money to my country. That was critically important for me for some kind of re-education (for another job in another demand niche), or  as a capital for starting a new business or startup.
But the Barclays bank refused!
Despite my savings accounts in the Barclays bank were opened by me in London, UK,  personally,  and ABSOLUTELY LEGITIMATELY! Including ABSOLUTELY LEGITIMATE SOURCE OF INCOME, -  The British Government!

The main point is,
Amount of money at my Barclays' accounts was quite SUFFICIENT FOR PAYING ALL MY DEBTS at that time. Moreover, that money was specifically reserved for certain unexpected financial problems as an EMERGENCY LIFE SAVINGS!
And resulting paying for my debt in 2017 through selling my own, - and the only!, - place of living was, in fact, paying for the debt created by the Barclays bank!

That is,  paying
DEBT OF
ROTHSCHILDS'
Barclays bank!

INSTEAD OF
ROTHSCHILDS!

My debt simply wouldn't exist
without my dealing with Barclays bank!


Thus, my current demanding from Rothschilds to RESTORE MY LIFE  and REIMBURSE MY PAYING THAT ROTHSCHILDS' DEBT is fully JUSTIFIED!!!

A year ago I asked the Barclays bank to pay that debt by finding opportunity for purchasing a new apartment for me in the country of such payment! First time I asked the Barclays' CEOs about that was in Dubai, UAE, - the first country with official Barclays branch it was possible for me to visit with my passport
The CEOs refused!

Then I asked for a similar solution in every country I had to visit, - on my own account!, - additionally:
Paris (France),
Zurich/Geneva (Switzerland),
Frankfurt-on-Main (Germany),
and others

The Barclays' CEOs avoided
paying the debt,
thus simply
SHIFTING
UPWARDS!

So, today it's

And it's YOU,
Rothschilds
!!!!!!!!!!!!


Selling my apartment was my
PAYING Rothschilds' Barclays
DEBTS!
Now it's their turn!!!

This third bill
I paid in 2017
INSTEAD OF
ROTHSCHILDS
was a reason for the current existence of
all other (previous) bills!!!
 In particular, I personally don't need services
of any company for storing my stuff:
The stuff was a part if my apartment
the Barclays bank simply destroyed!
BUY ME NEW APERTMENT
TO RESTORE the whole story!

Corresponding CEOs did not ask me
when created the bill I cannot pay anymore,
- Bill To Rothschilds #1-
IMPORTANT UPDATE
TO WHICH IS:
The Company 
SET DEADLINE
FOR MY
(ROTHSCHILDS')
PAYING IT
WITHIN 3 DAYS:
ON MAY 27:


The message above is email to me from
the company that stores my stuff 
of today, end of May 23, 2019:

"Today there was a meeting of our CEOs, on which your debt to us was discussed once again.
As you systematically break conditions of our contract, we have decided to CANCEL YOUR CONTRACT with us, unless you pay your debt in full by 27.05.2019.
We always tried to help you, and waited when you settle your problems and make your payment, but we are not going to do that anymore! YOU MUST OBEY THE RULES, AND PAY YOUR DEBTS ON TIME!
And we, in our turn, should provide you services only (what we do well), and not manage debt problems!!!"

Do YOU hear that, 
Rothschilds,
together with your 
Barclays/BOE/BIS'
CEOs?!!!

"... YOU (NOT ME) 
MUST OBEY THE RULES, 
AND PAY YOUR DEBTS ON TIME!"

Cancelling my contract mentioned above
WILL DESTROY MY LAST PROPERTY
YOUR BARCLAYS' CEOs
STRONGLY TRIED
BUT FAILED
TO DESTROY
DURING LAST YEARS
- ONLY BECAUSE
I DID REAL MIRACLES
AND HAVE PAID
$1,500
WITHOUT ANY MONEY,
INSTEAD OF YOU!!!


Enough is enough,
Rothschilds!
PAY YOUR
DEBT
NOW
!!!!!!

OTHERWISE,
YOU WILL PAY IT
AS I DID:

BY
SELLING YOUR PROPERTY,
ROTHSCHILDS,

OR BY
LIFE
of Rothschilds and Co.

they will hardly exist
WITHOUT THEIR PROPERTY!

 UNLESS THE DEBT IS STARTED
TO BE PAID THROUGH
INSTANT WesternUnion
money transfers
IMMEDIATELY
!!!


IMPORTANT WARNING:
My next posts will be about
starting world-wide startup
for returning my money
SINCE TOMORROW
e.g., like
 BMoney2017.blogspot.com/2018/08/urgent-call-for-believers.html
to create international venture for demanding
ALL YOUR DEBTS IN FULL,
INCLUDING INFINITE ONE!


No comments:

Post a Comment