Thursday, August 1, 2019

My Bill To Rothschilds #6

Re. "End Of Everything"

Today I am charging Rothschilds' Barclays Bank with the Bill #6:
Daily reimbursing the highly EMBARASSING AND SHOCKING state of being HOMELESS, JOBLESS, and MONEYLESS person, - WITH NO RIGHT FOR A LEGAL JOB OR ANY OTHER INCOME, - THAT IS, WITH NO RIGHT FOR LIVING!, - WITH DEPRESSIVE ABSENSE OF ANY FUTURE!


For all the above the Barclays CEOs are a direct reason 
(read this blog for details)


I evaluate the price of my existence under above-mentioned conditions in the modest
100 Euro Per Day 
if paid through WesternUnion
IN ADVANCE
FOR EVERY NEXT TEN DAYS, 
STARTING FROM TODAY, August 1. 

That means the first payment of 1,000 Euro to my name, - Sergiy Beloy, - is to be implemented IMMEDIATELY!!! The failure of implementing it will give me the right for increasing the price at any time at any rate I think is appropriate, including INFINITE GEOMETRIC PROGRESSION, for the next 19 YEARS NO MATTER WHAT!
Very big amounts can be directed to CHARITY!!!

I DON'T CARE WHETHER BARCLAYS BANK OFFICIALLY ACCEPTS READING THIS DEMAND TO PAY ITS DEBT! THEIR CEOs CHOOSED NOT TO RESPOND ME, SO IT'S THEIR PROBLEM FROM WHAT PUBLIC SOURCE AND WHEN THEY LEARN THIS NEWS.
A DEBT
IS ALWAYS
DEBT
!!!
FOR EVERYONE

Why should I spend most of my time
thinking about normal (or just any)
FOOD AND SLEEPING
THIS IS UNNATURAL!!!

And exist in that
SHOCKING NIGHTMARE
WITHOUT END
FOR FREE
???

This Bill (together with List Of ALL Barclays' Debts to me) is distributed simultaniously with distributing new Global Rules for Banks (for all people who apppeared in the situation similar to mine) through all websites of my volunteers supporters.

Please visit this page regularly for important updates of this event!

All efforts for your promoting this news are to be paid from the money received.


UPDATE of April 6, 2021:

Today, 188 days since August 2019, the Rotshchilds' unpaid debt to me #6 is 18,800 Euro, or

Only US$10,000

if paid IMMEDIATELY

through Western Union service

to my name (Sergiy Beloy)

to Ukraine



OTHERWISE

since April 10, 2021

the Debt #6 will rise

at the rate of

US$1,000 PER DAY




No comments:

Post a Comment