Sunday, July 28, 2019

End Of Everything!

See beginning at "End Of Light"

On December 29, Bgate worldwide forums proposed to UK's Serious Fraud Office to
Cancel Barclays Bank due to crimes of their CEOs. Today, six month later, the CEOs approach the final stage of their BGate scandal - "Biggest British (Barclays/BOE's) Banking Fraud Of the Century" allowing me to issue my own BMoney as a collateral of Barclays' INFINITE debt to me. But first things first:

Letter from my storage company of July 24
Rothschilds' Barclays forced me to deal with:
 
TRANSLATION:
"On Monday
we start final cancellation of our Contract with you!
You had enough time for paying your debt to us, and
your non-payment violates terms of the contract".

"TRANSLATION" OF THE ABOVE TRANSLATION:
"On Monday (July 29)
ALL MY PROPERTY
IS GOING TO BE
THROWEN AWAY
 for my impossibility to pay 
Rothschilds' debt
of only $200
their banking structure Barclays
created for me in a form of
obligatory $100 monthly fees
required to pay for storing
that property
in June and July
after that bank
DESTROYED
my permanent place of living
(a private 4-rooms apartment)
that property was located in.

IN JUST 24 HOURS 
ALL MY PROPERTY
CAN BE DESTROYED
AT ANY SECOND,
 IN ADDITION TO ALL
MONEY BARCLAYS
BANK DESTROYED
ALREADY!

SINCE THAT POINT
I WILL HAVE
ABSOLUTELY
NOTHING!!!
Including right for any 
legitimate job/income
and
LIFE
 
And that means
DEATH
!!!  


Do you hear, Barclays' CEOs?
YOU HAD ENOUGH TIME 
FOR PAYING YOUR DEBT!!!
Your standard practice of hiding themselves behind unbreakable InfoWall for fraudulent avoiding any responsibility with saying "We didn't know anything" simply does not work here. You were properly
informed about this particular Barclays' debt (Debt #1 in the List of all your debts to me), 
where just Twitter messages were counted in hundreds:


The fact is you simply have had  
NO INTENTION(!) to pay anything,
and that means a fact of your attempt for
 KILLING ME,
- PHYSICALLY! -
THROUGH HUNGER AND COLD
(FOR THE MOMENT OF STARTING WRITING THIS POST
I DID NOT EAT THREE DAYS,
and slept at benches on the street during many months).

Such avoiding the payment is yet another evidence of your practicing the key Rothschilds' 100% FRAUDULENT algorithm of enriching themselves:
JUST DON'T PAY DEBTS!
As Simple As That!
And As FRAUDULENT As That!
Let alone COMPLETELY OPPOSITE to
what bankers require from their customers.

And such CRIME by all related CEOs,
evolved in my case into attempts of my
MURDER OF FIRST DEGREE,
wasn't a pure coincedence:
My research shows that
for centuries that has been a key
element of the BANKING SYSTEM
AND ALL RICH PEOPLE!

Fragment from video "Fraudulism-3" 
by Sergiy Beloy

I HONESTLY PAID MY DEBT!
AND PAID IT BY THE 
MOST VALUABLE ASSET 
I EVER HAD, -
BY MY PLACE OF LIVING
(by selling my privately owned
4-rooms apartment in the center
of capital of my native country)
and ultimately
BY MY LIFE!!!
I PAID THE DEBT CREATED
FOR ME BY BARCLAYS BANK
- DESPITE THAT WAS A
PAYMENT
INSTEAD
OF BARCLAYS Bank!
And in RESULT I HAVE
BECAME HOMELESS!
INSTEAD OF
Rothschilds' Barclays/BOE 
CEOs!

The CEOs SQUEEZE their client(s) 
by forcing them to pay Rothschilds' debts!
Usually most people do not realize that
because they have certain surplus 
in a form of high level of social
welfare and job opportunities.
ME NOT!
The Barclays CEOs created for me
ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE FOR
LIFE situation
WITHOUT ANY MONEY 
AND
ANY SOURCE OF LEGAL INCOME!

Once again, 
after confiscation of 
all my Money 
and 
all my Property,
in 24 HOURS
I WILL HAVE 
ABSOLUTELY
NOTHING!
Even being lucky not to
DIE OF HUNGER
 & COLD TONIGHT,
ANYONE AT MY PLACE
CAN SIMPLY OBTAIN A 
HURT ATTACK!!!

Unlike most bankers victims I appeared in
EXCEPTIONAL situation at
ABSOLUTE ZERO LEVEL
where it is simply
IMPOSSIBLE TO
LIVE WITHOUT
BREAKING THE LAW!
And the currency required
for paying Rothschilds' debt
appeared my LIFE ONLY!!!

And that means
THEIR AIM IS TO
K I L L
ME!!!

I am applying for the
HELP
of Internet community!

PLEASE TAKE INTO ACCOUNT,
I AM DESPERATELY LOOKING FOR
ANY
OPPORTUNITY TO 
DESPITE THAT SUM WILL
NOT IMPROVE MY LIFE
FOR BETTER:
I WILL NOT BECOME RICHER,
AND EVEN NOT EAT MORE.
At the best, my life will just
NOT APPEAR WORSE
and ... it simply
WILL BE!

AND
THE PROBLEM
IS SET TO BE REPEATED
IN JUST TWO WEEKS:
By August 10, on next deadline for the fee
(IF CONTRACT IS NOT BREAKED
TODAY BY SOME MIRACLE)
the Barclays CEOs will continue
watching indiffrenetly from distance
for results of their KILLING!

I DEMAND FROM 
Rothschilds' Barclays CEOs:
PAY THIS DEBT #1
IIMEDIATELY!!!


And that means helping me to buy
an new space of living, namely,
APARTMENT
(according to Debt #3),
let alone reimburing me via
instant WesternUnion at least
$1,600
I have paid by this moment
INSTEAD OF Barclays 
CEOs already! 

In fact, I don't need services of my storage company!
I need A NEW APARTMENT to store  my stuff in!!!
Just as it was before dealing with Barclays bank.
I DEMAND MY LIFE BACK!!!

In result of fraudulent non-action of Barclays' CEOs during period of the time when its action was critically required (in particular, for preventing creation of my debt that because of that today can be considered Barclays' Debt), I've lost my apartment and in addition obtained obligation to pay $100 every month as a fee to some storage company (yet another Barclays' debt paying which its CEOs expect from me only).

The main point is:
THIS IS NOT MY DEBT!!!
I AM SIMPLY PAYING
DEBTS OF
ROTHSCHILDS
they force me to pay either through
asking for
YOUR
OR BY MY
LIFE!!!


I DO NOT WANT TO DIE!
DO Rothschilds/Barclays CEOs
???
How to stop Rothschilds' evapourating my property?
SIMPLE!
EVAPORATE ROTHSCHILDS' PROPERTY!


Rothschilds must REVERSE 
Life BALANCE BACK!
Before that story triggers
End Of Everything
!

Rothschilds are just managers for the wealth of 10-15 families.
Why not to start from highlighting their 
real names and 
CHARGE THEM
OPENLY?!!

- to be continued -



No comments:

Post a Comment