Saturday, September 12, 2020

"Trump Card" for Donald Trump


The "Trump Card" is my unique offer to Donald Trump, which proposes a partial use of unprecedented INFINITE(!) Debt of British Barclays banks to me, to SWAP it for prevention of Financial Genocide caused by the next (last) Financial Crisis. Successful implementation of that offer will give Donald Trump the best ever practical achievement for becoming the next President of U.S.A.

My basic assumption was:
There are different groups of people among the top financial elites of the world. Mr Trump is an active supporter of the old good America that won its leading position through FAIR production of real goods, as opposite to the virtual production of so called "financial products" with casual creation of numerous "bubbles", fraudulent by its nature, which will inevitably bring the world to catastrophy. Hopefully, the next term of Trump's presedency will make certain milestones that can become fatally IRREVERSABLE for his opponents.
However, the "Trump Card" I am sincerely proposing to Donald Trump to help winning his elections with 100% certainty, is a two-edged weapon. If delayed to use IMMEDIATELY, or not used at all, consequences can result in spectacular failure both for Mr Trump, and the whole America.
This is my Twitter message on the "50 Days to election celebrations" during last weekend 12-13 September:
Instead, current U.S. President "successfully" BURIES DOWN HIS BEST (LAST) CHANCE TO WIN ELECTIONS:
Trump's evident avoidence of any direct response to me , - that I explicitely decribed as SUPER URGENT!, - during last THREE MONTHS(!), can FATALLY change the meaning of the offer to its opposite. Trump's favorite trick of a professional speculator for artificial lowering stakes to get the cheapest price WILL NOT WORK here! Just on the contrary, further delay about my case may trigger REVERSING the nature of the offer directly AGAINST TRUMP, - AT ANY MOMENT FROM NOW!
The Barclays' CEOs, starting from Jes Staley and Bob Diamond (both of which are American citizens) still keep their attempts of KILLING ME BY HUNGER DUE TO 100% ABSENSE OF MONEY (TOGETHER WITH ANY PROPERTY AND PLACE OF LIVING) they artificially set up for me at every country of the world where their branches are located, including U.S.A.
Time works against Mr President now, while he is critically behind any schedule already. I am not going to DIE BECAUSE OF THAT!
Here is my hand with which I had to work today(!)
at the hardest and least paid physical job possible
just to not die of HUNGER and COLD
at the street:

This is the hand of a musician (I used to graduated musical school)
and the person with several high education diplomas,
including the one signed by the
President of the U.S.A.

My hands are damaged by mini-traumas I got at
my job, both phisically and by harmful chemical
detergents and other dangerous elements.
But that UNHEALTHY job is the ONLY
job available for me after Barclays bank 
took away my apartment,
without which I am formally a
foreigner in my own country 
with many human rights cut,
including right for decent
JOB.

Thus, Barclays bank has put me in the CRISIS
the world is just preparing to enter into.

Today, I need to work EXCLUSIVELY by hands,
- despite a constant pain (as my cuts are blooding)
and practically inability to move several fingers, -
and it appeared a must after deporting me here
HANDCUFFED
by Swiss authorities
after I tried to demand Barclays' debts
in their Zurich and Geneva branches.

Today I am doing a MIRACLE,
writing this blog by fingers with
numerous cuts covered by BLOOD
caused by my previous physical jobs
(there are no other ones in my position)
at the time you have fun of enjoying
 celebration of your 
50 DAYS OUT WEEKEND!

And because of that tomorrow I will need to go
to the job for working full
48 HOURS

HUNGRY!

So, instead of completely exhausting job
I nevertheless do practically every day
just for remaining ALIVE
(no savings are possible with its rates,
unseen in America during last 50 years)
I am writing THIS BLOG
AIMED FOR SAVING
MILLIONS PEOPLE!


And YOU, Mr President?!!
Have you ever went to hard
PHYSICAL 48 HRS JOB
HUNGRY?


Meanwhile, by not responding,
YOU ARE SHIFTING INFINITE DEBT
of Rothchilds' Barclays banks
to the Fed and U.S. in general
making top American elites
and YOURSELF POOR!!!
That is SUICIDAL MOVE,
Mr President!



Among other things, your further hesitation on helping me IMMEDIATELY(!) may cause me to ANNUL my previous unprecedented offers to you (1, 2, 3, 4). And guess to whom they could be addressed then!

"Let me pay your debts,
Mr President!"




No comments:

Post a Comment