Tuesday, September 8, 2020

UPDATE to Third VIDEO Appeal To U.S. President!


New VIDEO Appeal
to U.S. President
of September 8, 2020:

I'm offering to U.S. President
a part of
UNLIMITED 
SUM OF MONEY
OWNED TO ME
by Barclays bank

FORTY $QUADRILLION
for the moment!


I have all reasons top believe this and all crises are created artificially. 
There is always a certain group of people at the top 
who are interested in that most.
When they realize, 
however,
that this time they will need to pay for bad consequences of the crisis 
from their own pocket (in result of unlimited swap I propose),
the consequences will simply never appear!

 Although that approach contradicts
key principles of market economy,
this time unsustainable levels of 
INEQUALITY
are going to become the
weapon of Financial Genocide!

The kindly proposed swap may
NULLIFY DEBTS
behind both the "weapon" 
and
Barclays/BOE's BMoney!


Thus, rules of the game have already changed.
And not by me!
Let's introduce the new ones.


Mr Trump,
I am not going to talk Americans 
into choosing the right President. 
Rather, 
I am giving to you a unique chance
for taking REAL ACTIONS
that your people will
value more than 
any political
speaches.
My main aim is to prevent
MILLIONS/BILLIONS
people from dying
in poverty
WITHOUT MONEY,
FOOD, AND HOME
the Barclays bank
forced me to exist
FOR YEARS!

Your personal assistance 
for implementing that event
may become a really magic
100% tool to
win elections!

And guess what?
There is no response so far!

Meanwhile,
time is critically 
running out for us all:
U.S. Elections will be
in just two months!
While I am dying 
from HUNGER
and COLD
at the streets
of the poorest country
of Europe (officially)
EVERY DAY
AND NIGHT!

P.S.
Sorry for my tired view:
I AM TREMENDEOUSLY
EXHAUSTED
due to constant stresses and dangers
  of hungry life on the street
under open air
Barclays' CEOs force me to carry on
during last three years
out of their unprecedented
20(!) YEARS 
BANKERS' DELAYS!

Similar SHOCKING tiredness is 
I am already in.


Here are some extracts 
(transcript)
from my VIDEO above:

Mr President,
Speaking about my previous proposals to you,
well, -- obviously, you have a choice, Mr President.
To help me in preventing the Global Financial Genocide, or not. To help me in my desperate efforts just to be alive, or not to help. That's totally your personal choice. To share my dream about becoming millionaire - or billionare, - FAIRLY, or not. 

But I also have a choice, Mr President. 
As you know, I am an owner of the biggest debt that ever existed in the history, - Infinite one! And there are a lot of ways on how one can use that Infinite debt. Just unprecedented opportunities of unprecedented scale and importance. And I can use these choices, - with or without you!

So, don't treat me like a begger, 
Mr Trump.
Because I am not.
And never was!
I never solicited anyone for money.
And never stayed at the street with a stretched hand. 

And I am not begging you about anything now. If you want to loose U.S. elections in less then ywo months from now, well, it's up to you, that will be your choice. I respect any your choice. And I expect you respect me in return!  Unfortunately, I don't see it during last months. Should I question American people openly on YOUR preferences about my choices? Publically, of course.
Because if you continue silently ignore my proposals to you, the absolutely unique  opportunity to use the Infinite debt of the famous British bank, presumably owned by Rothschilds, for preventing death of hunger for billions people around the world, including Americans, I will need to ask your voters, publically:
Is it what they want? To die silently because of that? Well, I realize that it's not about ALL Americans, but for most of them. Because this time the crisis gonna be worse than ever in the history of mankind (read the Bible if still in doubt, after all). So, is it what Americans  want to see in their top leader? Is it what they expect from you and are ready to endorse?

The Barclays bank was attempting to kill me many times, almost permanently, - instead of returning to me my money. So that's true, today I am in a desperate situation and need a help, from anyone who would agree to help. Yes, I need any help! Because I am dying of hunger! In fact I'm dying during last three years, since 2017 (the year when Barclays bank actually destroyed my place of living by preventing me to access to my own money at my savings accounts at the time I needed it most), since which Barclays' CEOs keep their permanent(!) attempts to kill me, without stopping!
But YOU need my help 
for about the same degree too!

Today I am proposing to you and to the world a unique chance. Yes, staying at the edge between death and life. And it's up to you whether you will use it. And since today, it's also up to every American.

I am not going to intrude in American elections. That's choice exclusively of American citizen.
(And I am not American, "thanks" to the weird and not perfectly legitimate decisions about rejecting me to enter the United States by visa department of American embassy to Ukraine many years ago).
But I love this country. I used to spent in the United States more than 2 years. I was speaking then with American senators, politicians in Washington, D. C., extremely rich, and extremely poor people. I travelled a lot,  staying at both expensive American hotels, and the cheap ones.  If American President invites me to live in the U.S. officially, I would  consider that offer seriously.
As of today, I have no home nor property in any country of the world).
Now back our main topic:
I only want to attract your attention, Mr President, that your choice on my case cannot be your only! All the projects that affect lives of most Americans are a matter of the highest national importance. And my case is the one. Just keep this in mind.

According to conclusions of my mini-research on the crises, any financial crisis is a robbery (a form of stealing spread over the time, to be more precise). The stealings cause IMBALANCE of the whole system. And the most logical way of restoring consequences of crises is returning stolen money back to the system. However, in practice that rarely happens, if ever. Instead, the missing difference is either squeezed out from the poorest members of society (already robbed, thus making robery double), or paid on account of state taxes and/or inflatory prices (both are actually paid by the same poorest sector). Why?!!
I am proposing returning the differences by those who took it out, - by virtual Swapping it on the expense of Infinite amount of debt own to me by Barclays bank! As simple as that!
The imbalance will be restored!

Well, although the scheme greately contradicts key principles of so called market economy, real life shows the rules are changed. And not by me. A specific feature of the current economical reality is unprecedentedly high degree of inequality. The later has exceeded all critical milestones required for sustainable existence of society. The next financial crisis this time is going to be different. This time  it's going to be the fatally last one.
While in previous times the inequality was about being rich or poor, now it's a matter if being ALIVE or DEAD! In other words, current inequality has became a tool for KILLING! That's what I call Financial Genocide. And that is what I propose to prevent now. At the very early stage. While it's possible to do yet.

Otherwize, rich people will loose their main advantage over the rest of the world. They will loose ALL their money. And they become poor.
Because Money is just what people think it is. The history if mankind is mostly the history if how people understood the meaning of money. Different undertanding - different age of history. But in general, money is a system of managing debt obligations between people. In this relation money appeared much early than people believe it was. Money was created at the point when an obligation to pay debt was created. The Barclays bank has destroyed that fundamental rule. It destroyed the need to pay debts! 
And that will have far reaching consequences./

I am not a terrorist. 
I am not a criminal. 
And NEVER was.
All I wanted was the faireness 
of returning to me Barclays' debts. 
Instead they are trying to kill me ...
.............


Sergiy Beloy,
Former Hubert H. Humprey Fellow, U.S.A.,
(MIS Diploma of studies in American University in Washington, D.C.,
signed by the President of United States),
Creator of BMoney,
De-facto Owner of Barclays Bank,
Msc. in Information Management (degree with distinction from the University of East London, UK)
Personal blog: BMoney2017.blogspot.com


Selected links:




No comments:

Post a Comment