Sunday, May 2, 2021

Great Easter News

Re. Why Not Rothschilds and elites?

Obviously, the main news for today, the Easter holiday 2021, is "Christ is risen!". But not only that. The Barclays' Debt to me has gradually got its final form, - BMoney 2021. Now that is mostly CHARITABLE project. And the most amazing thing is, it is charitable BOTH for sponsors and recipients! I encourage sponsors to make donations by promising them to share corresponding part of Barclays' Infinite debt to me, in the proportion of TEN TIMES MORE then the sum they donated!!! The Barclays bank will be charged for the expenses with the additional Bill #7.

 


Today is also the last day of my Ultimatum To Rothschilds. But this not a topic for today.

All I wanted at the beginning of this BGate story was just obtaining my money back. But Barclays CEOs decided to destroy the whole banking industry of the world instead. Together with destroying Capitalism, Money in general , and ... the Future of the top financial elites, including their families and coming generations, - which is inevitable unless/until they pay all their debts to me.

Thus, I was just forced by arrogance, greed, and foolishness of Barclays CEOs to turn a small private story of non-payment into GLOBAL case of the worldwide affair (see BGate blog of my supporters as introduction). The dimension where boundaries of the law can be blured due to SCALE of the scandal (excuse me, God, to mention this kind of things at this holiday). But otherwise it seems simply impossible to resolve this case fair.

This is how main aim of my BMoney became refocused for resolving really GLOBAL PROBLEM. In particular,

PREVENTING THE WORLD FROM

FINANCIAL GENOCIDE,

CAUSED BY FUTURE FINANCIAL CRISIS

FORMALLY TRIGGERED BY COVID19, OR

CONSEQUENCES OF THE

"GreatReset" Concepts,

(as described in books of

Klaus Schwab, Davos WEF),

including

"Inclusive Capitalism"



Among other things, this approach

PARTLY PROTECTS ME FROM

WISHES OF YOU KNOW WHO

ABOUT KILLING ME

TO NOT PAY DEBTS!

The BMoney-2021 launched last month

is a SELF-CONTROLLING mechanism

("Negative Feedback" in technical terms)

implementing this aim almost "automatically":

the more people fall 

below financial ZERO level

of their income required for FOOD, SHELTER,

and LIFE in general,

the bigger becomes the

Bill#7 to top financial elites

DEMANDED TO BE PAID 

by growing number of people!


The main idea behind it is:

the crime of fianacial genocide

will be stopped when its main beneficiaries

realize they need to pay for this in full,

or until the global disbalance of income

in their favor exists,

whatever happens first.



Once again:

Coincidentally, 

I cannot solve my private/personal problem

(returning Barclays' debts to me)

WITHOUT resolving GLOBAL one,

- to protect Millions/Billions people

from DEATH (Financial Genocide).

So, be it so!

Everything in this world is God's will.

And the ways of the Lord are inscrutable.


Even if

all these ideas are just a result of

my imagination or overreaction,

the FINANCIAL GENOCIDE,

- DANGER OF DYING FROM HUNGER AND COLD

DUE TO ARTIFICALLY CREATED POVERTY,

what the Barclays Bank has forced me to

experience during

LAST THREE YEARS,

UP TO NOW, -

WOULD SIMPLY

NEVER HAPPEN!

Then,

in such case,

the aim of my BMoney

may be considered

successfully achieved

as well.

So the world will not

be worse because of

my initiave anyway.

Both me and world

will be winners

then anyway!



And that's a reason

for the joy!

Happy Easter!


Message to the Pope and UN:


UPDATE of May 3:





No comments:

Post a Comment