Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Why Not Rothschilds or elites?

 Re. Ultimatum To Rothschilds


To write this blog, I need to do regularly the impossible in my situation thing, - I have to find at least a minimal sum of money for allowing me to do the writing. In particular, I need some FOOD to NOT TO DIE OF HUNGER during the process, and I need some SHELTER(S) for sleeping and working (it's rather problematic to do the job in the middle of the street, clocated in public places in the center of the city, far away from the shelters I can afford).

As Barclays' destruction of my place of living also simultaneously cut most opportunities for a decent job (impossible without corresponding stamp about permanent address in my passport), the only jobs available for me are in the so called "shadow" sector (without official contract, legal guaranty/right for human working conditions, payment, and any insurance), - yet another type of Barclays' attempt to force me to exist exclusively BEYOND THE LAW! (The primary one is the undeniable fact of forcing me to break the law by Barclays' lawyers since the day one of my case, in 2000).

During current COVID breakdown in my Kyiv city, which has been in progress last months (see more at my article "Killing Me Re-Starts Tomorrow"), - up to NOW! - all public transport, including buses, trams, and undeground trains is closed. The only exception is for those rare people who have special passes from their employers for the job that is critically important for society (obviously, "shadow" jobs do not qualify for that). And that means that all the last week(s)

I needed to WALK to my job

across the three millions' city

exclusively on my feet:

3.5 HOURS TO,

AND

3.5 HOURS BACK!

EVERY DAY!

While our roads are often not suitable

for my old shoes, in which it seems

I walk barefoot,

painfully feeling 

every stone:


SEVEN EXTRA HOURS

of the unbearable pain

IN ADDITION TO THE

HARDLY EXHAUSTING

FULL TIME WORKING DAY!

In the shoes that have actually

FALLEN TO PIECES

(while the salary does not allow buying anything

 excepting food and restoration after that job).

And that turns my way to the job into real

WALKING ON KNIVES!

Literally!

Every my step 

echoes with 

severe

PAIN

!

This is the price for

writing this blog!


e


This Video was shot 3 days after

my most recent "job",

during which my legs were

covered by constantly bleeding

BLOOD

!


Why, Barclays,

?

Why do I need to go through that?

Because one day I chose your bank?


In particular, all last week(s)

I woke up in 5:30 AM,

and felt asleep after

MIDNIGHT!

Completely

EXHAUSTED

by HARD WALK

AND 

HARD WORK

just for remaining

ALIVE

and

writing THIS blog!


I wonder WHY Rothschilds

or whoever stands behind its Barclays bank

DOES NOT WORK LIKE ME?

In particular, by digging a trench in the ground mixed with stone

rubble and fragments of heavy bricks, knocking them

out of this soil mixture

mainly by HANDS!

(just because it's a cheaper way of doing that)


Why Rothschild does not work that way as well?

Because he is RICH?

Is he?!!

Who said he is rich?

IF HE IS RICH, HE CAN PAY HIS DEBTS, 

can't he?

IF HE CAN'T PAY, HE IS NOT RICH!

THEN HE SHOULD WORK LIKE ME, -

ON A HARD DIRTY "SHADOW" JOB

FOR A HALF OF PRICE sufficient

FOR FOOD ONLY!

To pay the debts creation of which he silently/coldly approved.

Just as I did when faced the first ever debt in my life,

- exclusively due to Barclays' non-payment.


Look, my debt to the company that actually arrested remains of my property

(due to impossibility for me to pay its fee and fines of Barclays non-payment),

including my warm dressing I need URGENTLY RIGHT NOW, is only $3,200.

While just Debt #5 of Rothschilds' Barclays bank to me alone is almost

$40 QUADRILLION!

Just tell me who is richer then?

The whole Rothschilds' family owns just a fraction of that, -

only $400 Billion.

Just once again,

Who is rich and who is poor then?


Why I need to do the dirty hard job

to pay my (his) debt,

while Rotshcilds and

his Barclays CEOs

do not?


My dealing with Barclays bank resulted in creating the first ever debt in my LIFE (and I was 50+ by that time already). In result, I had to sell my apartment, - the only place of living I had!, - for a fraction of its price in order to pay that debt off fair. And did that, - despite having enough money at my Barclays savings accounts to PAY ANY AND ALL(!) MY DEBTS at that time!

So, why did I need to sell my apartment then?

WHY DID I NEED TO BECOME HOMELESS?


That was the price of dealing with Barclays bank

(to be more precise, result of dealing with the bank,

while a process of the dealing itself ultimately took a form

of yet another Barclays' unpaid bill, - the Debt #4 to Rothschilds).

That was the price of not breaking the Law

their lawyers(!) forced me to break since 2000!

That was the price for being FAIR!

And that fact alone just SHUTS UP all calls 

for resolving this case in the court only.


Obviously, the lawyers can start crying about that (representative of the Barclays bank in Frankfurt-on-Main, Germany, claimed I could speak with their lawyers, let alone CEOs, exclusively through my lawyer only, - very "encouraging" news for all the clients of ALL banks, isn't it?).
They also will try to doubt legitimacy of this debt (that's their job, after all). However, that doesn't mean the Barclays' debt to me is illegitimate. That's simply means that unlike me the CEOs can hire the best lawyers the money can buy. Me not! Just because the Barclays bank has restricted that opportunity together with fraudulent detaining my money at their accounts. Today it appeared the fact of their intentional prevention me from a fair legal judgement.


If, however, they decide to doubt my rights for resolving this case outside the courtroom, - and in particular, legitimacy of their INFINITE debt to me, - I can start campaign of DOUBTING legitimacy of their earnings! Up to the top financial elites behind them!

The whole story is about guy from poor country who NEVER in his LIFE broke the law (it seems that fact alone appeared a really shocking blow for Barclays' CEOs), and whom Barclays' lawyers(!) kept forcing to become a criminal for years for that, or simply die of HUNGER!


* IMPORTANT  DISCLAMER:

I AM NOT COMPLAINING!

I NEVER COMPLAIN!

This blog was not created for

SOLICITING OF ANY SORT

!

And since starting this blog 4 YEARS ago

current amount of money transferred to me 

because of reading my blog is ZERO!


I describe my sufferings due to Barclays CEOs

for keeping records and chronology 

of their crimes!

For the history

and the future

PAYDAY!



One should also take into account the fact that Barclays CEOs PRACTICE DOUBLE LAW: While debt payment is strictly required for most people, the Barclays CEOs, - and their owners, up to top financial elites, - arrogantly avoid this in my case during last 21 YEARS, with no sign of any intention of paying their debts ever! These double principles the key financial players of the world practice openly, actually undermines fundamentals of any legislative system, making applying the law UNAPPLICABLE, at least in my particular case.


The open refusal of Barclays bank to pay its debts KILLS the whole legislative system! The Law becomes fatally, lethally abused. Under silent approval of regulator (headed by Andrew Bailey, ex-CEO of Financial Conduct Authority, who got HUNDREDS messages about my case during last 5 YEARS, - NONE of which he replied, - and ultimately became the Governor of the Bank of England, the "creditor of last resort" behind all system banks in the U.K., including Barclays bank), together with Barclays CEOs who are members of the new British Economic Crime(!) Strategic Board!. What kind of a fair court we can speak about then?


Meanwhile, the reality is I need to

walk on knives to write this blog!

And .. spend

99%

of my TIME and efforts

for the IMPOSSIBLE

"MIRACLES"

capable to

KILL ME

AT ANY MOMENT!

To write THIS blog at the 

remaining 1% of my time.

And there is no other way

for me to write it!

Isn't it the fact

of Barclays'

STEALING

TIME OF MY LIFE!

The most valuable

thing the God

gave to us, people

(while guess who

kept attempting to

take it away

since beginning

of this world)?!!


Next several days I will need to restore myself from the exhausting job, - and that is not included in its payment! I will need to go through that on my own expense (that is almost a zero most of the time), - for FREE! The bankers are unable to realize that, unless ... they face the same situation. The main activity of today (as I see it from the space of death, where Barclays CEOs pushed me to since 2017), is around attempt of top financial elites to SHIFT away their derivative debts they own to the rest of the world.

It's becoming really cool: The resulting (REAL) disbalance constantly grows, while formal responsibility of elites (starting from Barclays CEOs) for their derivative debts that cause that disbalance remains ZERO! Isn't it the actual END OF THE LAW?


My recent VIDEO to Rothschilds and elites was fully justified message of great importance to world's financial elites and their families (totally irreversible unless settled within one week, by May 2, as stated in my blog).

Since May 2, 2021, the bad luck of Rothschilds is set to be

SHIFTED to TOP FINANCIAL ELITES,

until final SETTLEMENT with me

is implemented!

!


No comments:

Post a Comment