Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Barclays CEOs Cancel NWO!

 Actually, this is not the news. I am warning top elites for this for YEARS:


Although formally the "New World Order" term was introduced by the famous science fiction writer Herbert Wells in his "The OpenConspiracy"  and "The New World Order"  books, m
ain meaning of which goes back centuries, these particular books were not the science fiction. Rather, that was a public announcing of the concept. Mostly for British top financial elites, not for the common public (according to many sources
, Herbert Wells was a member of the the "Committee of 300").


The Barclays' CEOs now

DESTROY THIS CENTURIES-OLD DREAM,

actually KILLING the top financial elites!

The Barclays CEOs did their best for not paying their debts! Not a single penny of my money was provided by them to me since the year 2000. With professional lawyers (that means super expensive ones) hired for fraudulent manipulating the law exclusively in interests of the Barclays and forming "legitimate" look for the crime of KILLING their customer in my particular case, they expect using the same law for demanding other customers to pay their debts to Barclays bank? In particular, to demand the percentage for their loans and morgages to the bank. Seriously?!!

Since July 17, the end of my final three days Countdown for their choice, they have DESTROYED THIS DUTY! TOGETHER WITH THE LAW!!!

Read my blog on how they were CANCELLING this duty of paying debts, - FOR YEARS!

Their classical approach of pretending they simply are not aware of anything, expecially when that involves their personal responsibility, - not a single answer of regulators to hundreds of my letters (e.g., to the FCA , Fed, BOE, to name just few) was provided, - does not work anymore. Despite that is the key demand to the rest of the world for implementing their NWO!

So, finally,

My "congratulaions" to the top elites!

Your New World Order

based on demanding debts from the world, is

NOT LEGITIMATE anymore!



You need to pay your debts conscientiously

for demanding the same from the rest of the world!

The Law is the same for everybody, isn't it?

Otherwise it's not the Law at all!

Please explain it to the Barclays CEOs.

OR BE POOR!

Exactly in the way your "Inclusive Capitalism" claims for public.

***

Mr Cucinelli, one month ago I applied to You (as well to other members of the "Council for Inclusive Capitalism) because of your beautiful words about the dignity!

However, it appeared you speak good, but DO NOTHING for implementing what you speak about!

And during recent days, you just ignore my messages, as if both they and me simply do not exist:


If you helped me a month ago,

I would not end up being practically parallized now.

My aim for doing the dangerous and highly exhousting physical job at the construction site was a desperate attempt to earn money for treating the dental problems caused by almost a permanent malnutrition during last years, caused by avoidence to pay their debts to me by your possible business colleagues, - the Barclays CEOs, who have a similar financial status. 

But you didn't!

And thus your words became

just empty talks ...

Nevertheless, I sincerely wish you a happy and healthy life!

Both for you and your family!


Hopefully, you will share the news about my case

among other members of your Council!

At least.

I am not in any way comparing your current multi-million ncome with my ABSOLUTE ABSENSE OF MONEY (both now and in the Future)! I would also abstain to mention that the derivative debt of top elites to me exceeds $62 Trillion, and that our positions some day can be reversed, making your possible investment into me today the most successful investment in your life.

Let me only to constate that my case clearly shows that your "Inclusive Capitalism" model appeared impossible to be implemented. YOU PERSONALLY FAILED to implement it during last month. The same way your curator Lynn Rothschild failed (since at least 2016, when she organized corresponding public events for promoting JUST AND FAIR CAPITALISM which did NOT CHANGED ITS NATURE YET UP TO NOW)! How would anyone expect the changes in the Future?!!

The whole "Inclusive Capitalism" concept appeared just a smokescreen for masking the only possible way of resolving the current financial crisis, - BY FORCING THE REST OF THE WORLD TO RESTORE THE GLOBAL INEQUALITY DISBALANCE THROUGH PAYING THE DEBTS YOU AND YOUR PARTNERS CREATED, - OR DYING OF EITHER HUNGER OR HARD WORK (OR BOTH, AS IN MY CASE) AS YOUR SLAVES! The problem, however, is I am not a slave! While your current status may be considered the one very soon.

That is, declared results of your "Inclusive Capitalism" can be achieved only by leaving the need to deal with the problems the top elites created to those whom they robbed (in almost all senses). However, that is the End of the Law! Together with all rights of the top financial elites for their property, - including property of members of their family!

All I can say to the top elites now is:

PAY YOUR DEBTS TO ME NOW

for stating the opposite!

Starting from at least the smallest part of it

(comparitively to the practically Infinite GAT pool),

- my personal damages from the dealing with Barclays bank,

the so called Derivative Debts it created for me during 21 years

#1#3#4

(my demand for paying these debts is not debateble)

where first payment must be

URGENT TRANSFER

FOR MEDICAL HELP

through Western Union

to my name to Ukraine

AS A GIFT!




OR ACCEPT THE END OF THE LAW PUBLICALLY!

In favor of the so called "Law Of Force"!

After which never mention the word "Law"!

***



In addition, I am notifying the HM the Queen Elithabeth II and all related CEOs once again that I am Suvereign! Not somebody's slave! At least because of being born in the USSR and obtaining corresponding passport of the USSR, and never having any financial debts to other souverigns. "We are not the slaves!" as was written in the first book I ever read in my life about fifty years ago!




No matter what fraudulent steps were taken in the 90th for seizuring such passports, the only legitimate way of stopping the citizenship of the USSR is through voluntary writing of an official application for that, - which I never did!

I am also have all reasons to state I am the Suverign because of the fact of succesful paying debt of the Suverigns to myself (instead of Soverigns), who simply refused to do it, thus de-facto declaring themselves bankrupts! It also a good reason to remind the HM the Queen and all the Royal family that I have constated the fact of bankruptcy the United Kingdom as early as in 2019.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zB7dUtuY18

***


This is me just one year ago,

when I first applied to the President of the U.S.

Donald Trump for a shared management of Infinite Debt:



My teeth there are in a much better condition than now.

And I am not parallized* yet,

suffering from the terrible pain, unbearable for most normal people (buying medical pain relievers is also out of my budget), after falling from the third floor during desperate attempts to earn some money for my dental treatment, - after ABSOLUTELY NO HELP ARRIVED from those who could help for years. Namely, from the Barclays bank that started the whole story, ALL parties behind it, including Swiss authorities who refused me personally in any medical help at all (even during visiting their local hospital after several months of their official "waiting list", which in reality appeared absolutely empty of patients building).

If they helped at least once, chances are 

I would never appeared in the current position,

almost fully immobilized, uncapable to make any move 

without strong pain in the back, 

and any idea about how to earn for food and shelter 

in just several days, 

if not forever!


I do not publish picture of my T-shirt

COVERED BY BLOOD!


* - The final diagnosis is still uncertain due my inability to pay for the basic MRI examination.


Now I want to save the world, especially because there is a real opportunity for that. That's the best thing I can do.

The result of my fall from the 3rd floor, after which I miraculously survived, were my conclusions that there exists a certain grandiose goal, which can be achieved ONLY by me personally, and by no one else in this world! Many fantasically rich people at one time (and now too) could easily prevent all these almost catastrophic consequences of the derivative events of the Barclays bank's refusal to pay me my money, but none of them did it! Do they really believe they live in a secure parallel reality absolutely non-intersected with this world? Ahha, uh-huh ... Now their non-action comes back to them like a boomerang, as simple as that!

It is quite possible that everything was developed and prepared by the whole course of my destiny throughout my whole life. And now it has almost completely worked out! I still have to fully comprehend the consequences of this.



I do not publish my current photo.

I had to spent last week practically with

no movement!

I cannot walk now!

"Thanks" to the Barclays CEOs again!

But I don't wish them a similar destiny.




No comments:

Post a Comment