Thursday, August 12, 2021

To Pope Re. "End Of World Law!"

 Re. To UN Re. "End Of Money!"

To: Pope Francis, Bishop of Rome, Supreme Pontiff of the Universal Church

Cc: The United Nations; US, UK, and Swiss Governments


Your Holiness,

Let me ask you to stop attempts of KILLING of the unique Global Anti-Crises system, capable to prevent MILLIONS/BILLIONS LIVES, - including my own LIFE, - from the DEATH OF HUNGER AND COLD IN THE NEAREST FUTURE!



Everybody must pay his or her debts! This is a fundamental rule for the banking industry (that gave so much to the church during thousands of years). Moreover, this is a fundamental rule for any economy in general, for people of any country, and actually for the whole world! By cancelling this rule in my case, CEOs of the international Barclays Bank actually CANCELLED USURY, CAPITALISM, and ... MONEY!

The sum of all derivative debts of the Barclays bank to me is counted in

$QUADRILLIONS!

This is practically

INFINITY

!

And everything that relates Infinity and Zero, super big and super small amounts, Life and Death, etc., is an exclusive domain of God, rather than bankers.

"The Venetians, through the development of the theology of the Roman cult from the XIV century, firstly, introduced the idea that all transactions on Earth have a mirror Gemini in heaven and therefore non-payment of a debt on Earth is a grave and mortal sin against heaven. This has made the concept of the Canon 6858 All debts must be paid off” a much higher priority, even if such debts are unfair and represent extraordinary interest". (Source)

Any money is a debt. It starts as a debt, and it works as a debt (your paper money is a mere note of corresponding Central bank about existence of its debt to you). By eliminating their debt for me, the Barclays CEOs destroyed debt and money for everybody!

If the law is equal for everybody, the symmetric consequence of that event is the new right of everybody DO NOT PAY OFF HIS OR HER DEBTS, LOANS, MORTGAGES!

This right alone is capable of bankrupting any country, and undermining any national legislation system. But it is also capable of stopping any financial crisis, - if used asymmetrically (and the fact of non-payment of astronomical debt by top financial players in my case has triggered that asymmetry already). For example, the current crisis of your native country, Holy Father: Argentina is unable to repay its $45 billion debt with the International Monetary Fund under current negotiating conditions, influential Vice President Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner said Wednesday (Source).

And that means that the desperate efforts of the people of your home land for fighting with financial troubles twenty years back in the past would also be not necessarily:

«When Argentina became the biggest debt defaulter the world had ever seen in 2001, almost half the population was plunged below the poverty line. Bergoglio responded by denouncing the "unjust distribution of goods". What the poor needed was not charity but justice; "not to share one's wealth with the poor is to steal from them", he proclaimed. (Source)


But the scale of the problem is much bigger:

The Barclays' CEOs evidently do not consider the law equal for everybody (they still continue demanding from their clients returning bankers' loans and mortgages). So are the world's financial elites. And that fact UNDERMINES the entire legal system of our planet based on the canon laws of the Vatican.

As you know, much of the visible and hidden world is based on Roman Law, derived from the Canon Law of the Vatican (Roman-Catholic Church). The canons are the highest laws in the hierarchy (any national legislation, international law, SCC, Sea Law, ESG, ... are of secondary importance by definition). The canons of Vatican are indisputable. They aim to be eternal laws!


But currently they are being

DESTROYED!


As the biggest and most influential financial players of the world, -

namely, (1) the Barclays Group, one of the biggest British banks, the "system" one both for UK and the world's Fed, the most 'superconnected' company in the world (precisely during the times of my case), #1 influential bank according to Swiss scientists, with 4,750 branches in about 55 countries across Europe, Asia, Africa, the Middle East and America; (2) Bank Of England and all key regulators;

(3) the world's top financial elites, starting from Rothschilds and Royal families,

avoid paying their derivative debts to me,

they all are breaking the Golden rule of law,

according to which everyone is equal for the law,

and no one is above it.


In turn, the resulting End of the Law

will inevitably cause a Global Chaos,

- The End Of Everything! -

that ultimately can destroy Holy See

and YOU personally!



Have your heard the warnings of 

Pastor Lindsey Williams

about intention of top financial elites to

REMOVE THE GOD?!!

Did you catch that?

"They will remove it from our schools ... They will remove it from public life. ... They had to REMOVE God every way they possibly could remove him ... They had to take the Bible out of every place they could take it. And remove ... everything that is related to God."

(start from 01:51:25)


It's quite understandable the church is not very proficient in the domain of business operations. But you should be aware that the term "Inclusive Capitalism" is a kind of oxymoron, combination of non-combinable features. The proposed concept of "inclusive" capitalism is simply impossible to impement without using some kind of masked slavery, - based on inequality and double laws by definition, - while God created all people equal. Thus, the concept is a direct manipulation and distortion of the Word. Capitalism does not mean profit for everyone. And my life story highlights this contradiction based on the CEOs' greed very well: Although the simplest for them way for closing my case is proposing to me an instant Settlement for any decent sum, they have been reluctant to do it during last 21 years!

Since December 2020, the time of creating the Coalition for "Inclusive Capitalism" with Vatican boasted with $2.1 TRILLION worth resources and companionship with the richest people of the world, I don't feel any real changes towards the “broad and sustainable prosperitypromised by Lady Lynn Forester de Rothschild and YOU PERSONALLY! And I doubt anyone will, as I mentioned my most recent post about "Inclusive Capitalism" here.


At the same time, you ignored my invitation to you for joining the Coalition for Global Anti-Crisis I started being HUNGRY, HOMELESS, and ABSOLUTELY WITHOUT MONEY, - despite having virtual collateral behind it over 62 QUADRILLION US$!!!

Your Holiness, the second person to your right on the photo above is Brunello Cucinelli, Executive Chairman of the respectful empire "Brunello Cucinelli S.p.A.", to whom I devoted my post "Saga On Chairs". The words of Brunello, which impressed me most, were "Man needs dignity even more than he needs bread". Well, the businessman, whose net worth is 2.5 billion USD, can afford not to worry about bread, and choose what he needs most. But for me, the person to whom top financial elites, - the circle of which Brunello (and now you) are a part, - avoid paying their derivative debts of 62 QUADRILLION USD, there is no choice: I need both bread and dignity! To resist the open practicing the double rules for paying debts. And not to die of hunger in the process in the nearest future. That future starts for me today: I cannot afford bread anymore, and cannot beg for any help (the sum of donations sent to my name through Western Union during recent YEARS is still ZERO), no matter how hard I try to avoid dying of hunger EVERY DAY! As you said during Holy Mass in the Chapel of Santa Marta in 2013, "This is corruption: not earning our daily bread with dignity!.

Please help me to fight that corruption decently!


Let me cite your speech on October 16, 2020, The World Food Day, aimed to eradicate world hunger:

"A courageous decision would be to establish a “Global Fund” with the money that is used for weapons and other military expenditures, in order to definitively eliminate hunger and contribute to the development of poorer countries".

I implemented in reality what you proposed as an abstract idea! At least partly, - preventing only future killings by hunger and poverty. I did it in the form of starting the absolutely unprecedented Global Anti-Crises Regulator, - the practically INFINITE(!) Global Fund, with collateral in the form of the debt of top elites to me of $62 Quadrillion, which is constantly increasing for $1 Billion per every second!

That's why all the CEOs mentioned above

don't mind continue their

KILLING ME

!

Now under your holy silence.


"The sin of doing nothing is the deadliest of all the seven sins. It has been said that for evil men to accomplish their purpose it is only necessary that good men should do nothing.” (Charles F. Aked)

You keep silence about my case for years! And this cannot be excused just by the inefficiency of your support system for feedback. Anyway, I DON'T HAVE MONEY FOR SENDING MY LETTER TO YOU BY POST! So what? If you think that is quite sufficient reason for ignoring my case formally (just like Rotshilds and Barclays' CEOs did for years with its Info-Wall), please think again.


Here are rather simple things that highly educated Swiss/Rothschilds/Barclays' lawyers pretend are too difficult for them to link together:

(A)

Just five years ago I had my own place of living (namely, the privately owned 4-rooms apartment at the central of capital of my country), with all basic property for life in it (furniture, kitchen utilities, warm dress, and the books I collected many years), decent job, certain savings for "black day" in a respectful British bank, earned absolutely fair (its source was British Government, whose open international competition I won in 1999). No experience of hunger ever. No financial debts during all my 50+ years of life.

(B)

Today I have NOTHING, including the Future, - and ultimately, the LIFE, -as a HOMELESS person ABSOLUTELY WITHOUT MONEY, PROPERTY, and opportunity for any legitimate source of income, including most jobs in my native country,yet with the first in my life DEBTS I never profited from which, including the $4000 fee for storing remains of my property (access to which is closed for me), if any, that was previously located in my apartment for free, and bills from Swiss Government simply for applying to its Federal Court with my life story, which currently are ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE for me to pay,

actually DYING OF HUNGER and embarrassing inability to pay even for the cheapest hostel during nearest days, being practically immobilized after the recent accident of my falling down from the third floor at the construction site, where I appeared in attempt to earn for the URGENT dental help caused by years of chronical malnutrion since Barclays bank in Switzerland refused to help me with access to my own money, its parent company Barclays Group in London avoids to pay me during last 21 YEARS!

And that is OK according to the law?!!

What kind of law is it then?



The (A)-(B) link can be realized as a difference between Letter of the Law and its Spirit, which is expected to be understood by every qualified lawyer. However, in my case of derivative debts they all failed to do it, including the Judge of the Swiss Federal Court.

Despite

all laws aim to support ideals of justice!

Especially Divine Laws!

Otherwise, they should not be in the force.

***

Among other things, the related Swiss federal ministry SEM refused to provide me with any lawyer(!), translator(!), and money for paying the fee for commucation(!) with the Federal Judge, who requested it (certainly against corresponding Swiss laws that clearly makes the decision for ammount of the fee dependent on the financial situation of the applicant, which at that moment was $ZERO, - what the Federal Judge simply could not help but know, as it was the essense of my case, - making impossible setting for me any fee exceeding that ZERO). And despite I did not break any Swiss law, including visa regulation, he has forbidden me to enter territory of Switzerland (and Liechtenstein that I never visited).

***

Since 2017

I don't have any place of living 

in any country of the world!

Neither any property nor opportunity for job and legitimate source of income.

The Barclays' CEOs have progressed their originally simple managerial problem of returning me my money into deadly dangerous global conflict with top financial elites, which has

NO NATIONAL BOUNDARIES!

Just like money itself!


1. My native country Ukraine (to which Swiss authorities sent me by force, HANDCUFFED):

- Ukrainians laws prevent me from applying for most local jobs, if any, as well as staying in hotels and hostels, without a stamp in my passport about address of my permanent place of living. But my debtor Barclays bank destroyed that place for me! And it's IMPOSSIBLE to earn legitimately for purchasing/renting any apartment/home without job.

- I've never received any kind of financial help from my state, including any unemployment or homeless welfare. And hardly ever will.

My desperate attempts to earn for a really urgent dental help resulted in the accident of falling from the third floor, which nearly KILLED ME ON THE SPOT! Nobody cared how I managed to survive during last month, unable to make any move, let alone job. And how I am trying to make this Miracle now.

- The next COVID lockdown in my city is announced to be starting in just a couple weeks! That means for me no jobs at all! And NO MONEY FOR FOOD, WATER, AND ANY SHELTER, if any! The lockdowns close all public parks, heated shopping malls, and places with free Wi-Fy Internet, - where I am writing THIS LETTER to you now! While police may simply arrest any homeless person, who will dare to appear on the street at night time!

And all the above is

DEATH!


2. My appeals for US visa were rejected, despite I never broke any law.

So was my appeal for Swiss political asylum due to threats to my life,

which were just IMPOSSIBLE to prove formally by definition,

while SEM's interviewer simply did not believe my word!

So did Swiss Federal Judge, whose final decision was

actually equivalent of official calling me a LIAR

on behalf of a respected legal country!


Unless my case is settled,

I formally have no space for living 

anywhere in the world!

***

Despite I made all I could possibly do for preventing it,

The fact is:

The Barclays' CEOs with the help of their professional(!) lawyers created the first ever debt in my life, - without my wish or consent for it, let alone any formal agreement with me in written with my signature!, - which automatically triggered numerous derivative debts that despite they quite real ones, for which I am forced to pay by my health and time of my life up to this moment, when you are reading this letter),

It may be the derivative debts are not defined in many laws properly. But they are quite real ones: They are just conventional debts (described within any legislation explicitely) connected with each other into one common chain of events that makes them systemically inevitable. The Barclays' and Swiss lawyers have fraudulently used all the legal tricks they know for hiding the fact of the evident transforming the above-mentioned (A) into (B) WITHOUT MY ABILITY FOR STOPPING IT!

In other words, it was IMPOSSIBLE for me to stop creating the quite real derivative debts that Barclays' CEOs imposed on me:

First, it was the reason why the Barclays bank refused to transfer to me my original deposits from my Barclays savings accounts, - its lawyers required from me to break the law of my country (in particular, to commit at least a crime of bribing), which for me, - the person who never broke the law in all his 50+ life!, - was IMPOSSIBLE!

Second, it has been IMPOSSIBLE for me to stop the current killing of me by HUNGER/MALNUTRITION, COLD, and lack of MEDICAL HELP, caused by derivative absence of money (triggered by Barclays bank despite my numerous appeals to it) by any legitimate way.

All related CEOs have fundamentally restricted (or taken away completely) a freedom of my Choice, and ultimately, the Freedom Of My Will, - the main gift the God gives to live person.

***





I resist it because I am sovereign! And all my human rights have simply been given to me since my birth.

Meanwhile,

Attempts of my killings were silently approved in all three nominal major centers of power on this planet: The London City (financial center of the world during at least last centuries), Washington D.C. (military and industrial center), and now Vatican City State (religious center of the world, as it declares itself for thousands years).

Add to it Switzerland, the most famous legitimate(?) offshore of the world, the "country of banks", currently the favorite place of living for global financial elites, to the Government of which I sent a huge amount of letters explaining my unprecedented case in details:

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, ...

America (see my first appeals to the U.S. President here, here, and here ) with its Federal Reserve system of banks, starting from its key branch in New York city (yet another financial capital of the world);

The United Kingdom, starting from

Her Majesty The Queen (1, 2, 3, ...) and the British Royal family

including my announcing the bankruptcy of the UK in 2019:

and

Rothschilds family (1, 2, 3, ...), starting from my numerous messages to Nigel Higgins, who is the Chairman of both the Barclays Bank PLC and Rothschilds & Co. /Co-Chief Executive Officer, Rothschilds/, to whom all my blogs (including THIS BMoney blog) and websites of my info-supporters address since 2017.

See more at

One Day Before End Of Law

***

Holy Father,

Are all the above-mentioned parties aware of your APOSTOLIC LETTER ISSUED MOTU PROPRIO that entered into legal force on 01-09-2013?

The Holy See and the Universal Church clearly separate from the nihilistic world of the professional elites, which has proven its criminal activity and continues this until it is TORN APART by those who respect the law!


The Motu Proprio is the highest form of legal instrument on this planet, according to its origin, its influence and its structure in the Western Roman world, it surpasses anything that can be issued (granted) by the United Nations, Internal and Middle temple, Crown or any other monarch or head of state or government. For members of the United Nations or countries recognized by the United States or Britain, this is the highest legal instrument.


Under Caesar of Rome, it was established that all nations in the empire that engage in any form of business must play on an equal footing. Top financial elites ignore that canon, divine laws, and ultimately, the power of God!

The Holy See is the cornerstone on which the entire global legal system is built, so

since now, everyone who holds office anywhere in the world is subject to these restrictions and their immunity in this respect is no longer valid!

Do they realize that their attempts of killing the Law, as well as Usury, Capitalism, Money, and me, also kill their states, them personally, and The Holy See?!!



Sincerely,

Sergiy Beloy,

Creator of The Global Anti-Theft (GAT) Regulator,

Msc. in Information Management (degree with Distinction from the University of East London, UK)




Credit: Used photos are copyright of corresponding authors


No comments:

Post a Comment