Tuesday, June 1, 2021

End Of NWO / "Inclusive Capitalism"?

Re.: Vaccine Against "Inclusive Capitalism"


Two years ago the following research-warning was published at the BGate website devoted to BMoney story:

Rothchilds KILL NWO!!!

Today that prediction has all chances for considering it reality. 

The term "Inclusive Capitalism" is yet another name for the same New World Order (NWO) aspiration of the rulers of  the world to transform their wealth into Absolute Power. Although that concept does not exist formally, the underlying idea is as old as the Cain's civilization (see more at "NWO in Bible").

This post is yet another official reminder to the top financial elites of the world about their practically Infinite(!) debt to me ($61 QUADRILLION as of June 1, 2021) shifted to them by CEOs of the Barclays bank (original creator of the debt). Just two weeks ago I proposed to the CEOs, - as well as to the elites, - to exchange the payments of their #1#3#4 debts to me for the Infinite Debt for the elites. But they arrogantly ignored my offer!

Well, because of that

since today their

Infinite debt is officially

DUE FOR PAYING OFF

IN FULL!


In April's update to "My Bill To Rothchilds #1" I kindly asked both Barclays CEOs (with their $Million salaries) and the top financial elites behind them (with their $Billion incomes) to find US$1,100 just to UNLOCK access to my property (if it still exists after their failure to pay that debt during last two YEARS). They didn't. Not to mention the total debt of $3,200 ($3,500 as of today) they forced me to create to make the "miracle" of paying debts without any money at all (see more at "Inclusive Debtism")!

So, since today I demand

CONFISCATING

Barclays' / Rothschilds'

PROPERTY!


Rothschilds' Reichenau an der Rax property

Actually, the idea is not new. I already warned Rothschilds about it years ago (see END OF Rothschilds' PROPERTY!!! ). As well as all financial elites (see Bill to Fed for $QUADRILLIONS!!!). Moreover, it's in line with their own concept of "Inclusive Capitalism" in which people should give up all their property. The implementation of what Lynn Rothschild demands from the 99% of the population (excluding herself, aparently) should be "inclusively" started with Rothchilds family, should't it?

BEFORE bankrupting the world in general!

And me personally in particular!

Rothschilds' property

If somebody think my blog is a kind of endless chains of complains for my own private problems, or soliciting for money, think again:

I NEVER COMPLAIN! And ...

I NEVER SOLICIT FOR MONEY!

This blog, - and my case in general, -is a

record of chronology of Barclays' crime

of KILLING its client

for avoiding paying

their debts!

What Barclays CEOs/Lawyers actually do is completely

Beyond The Law


And if returning my debts is possible only 

through personal Barclays/Rothschilds'

"End Of Everything!",

be it so!


Here is the Barclays' yet another "Not Killing" action, - the CONSTANT EXTREME PAIN with my tooth right in the front, caused by almost permanent malnutrition due to critical absense of money for anything, - let alone any medical help, -  triggered by Barclays bank several YEARS AGO! 

Now look carefully: 

Do you see the next tooth there A PIECE OF WHICH IS BROKEN AS A RESULT OF A NIGHT FIGHT AGAINST SOME DRUNK MEN? - This is the reality in which Barclays bank forces me to exist every day! I'm still alive EXCLUSIVELY due to my exceptional efforts as a former sportsman (I also do not smoke and drink at all), -while Barclays CEOs are

KILLING, - LITERALLY!, - MY HEALTH 

bit-by-bit since 2017.

Now I need DENTAL HELP!

URGENTLY!

But who cares?

Barclays CEOs force me to write this blog instead!

With destroying NWO and "Inclusive Capitalism".

Instead of taking some low paid job, if any,

JUST TO EAT SOMETHING!

I mentioned about related PAIN in my previous post "Today's Financial Genocide" that according to insiders the Barclays CEOs read, but preferred not to help (actually, NOBODY IN THE WORLD HELPED me about that)!

But I did not mention that I also have a strong 

PAIN IN MY BACK

in result of my recent jobs!

Actually, I was unable even to walk last weeks.

Nevertheless, I had to go to a hard physical job

and worked there 12 hours per day,

IN PAIN & HUNGRY,

JUST TO NOT DIE 

FROM HUNGER

AT THE STREET!

Are related CEOs READY FOR THIS

"End Of Everything!"

?

It seems the Barclays/Rothschilds bankers are 
unable to do a simple math:
Is the cost of a basic medical help 
and buying a modest apartment 
bigger than
the Infinite Debt 
counted in QUADRILLONS?!!
The Barclays CEOs show it is.
Their arrogancy (they haven't 
stopped the Debt Counter yet)
has SHIFTED their debts UP
to the top financial elites
of the world!  

It's worth to mention that the CEOs will be unable to cancel their derivative debts, including the Infinite one. Neither do I (at least the part that I recently delegated SHARED among numerous donators), - unless a fair settlement is signed by me, as well as kept succefully implemented in time, continuously!

The obvious Barclays' attempts to KILL me by absense of money, including HUNGER, COLD, deadly exhausting NON-SLEEPING (read by "FinancialGenocide") may be directed back to corresponding CEOs!

The money Barclays CEOs could pay to me 
for resolving this conflict seems simply
went to their lawyers instead!

Despite the so called "legal" advices 
could play a decisive role
in either deceiving numerous CEOs
(telling them what they wanted to hear)
or direct SET UP for DESTROYING
the whole banking industry!

Anyway,

by evident abusing the law, the Barclays lawyers 

INTENTIONALLY made the legislative way 

IMPOSSIBLE!


I am reversing the whole story and simply 

use the fact of existing that impossibility 

against Barclays/BOE/CFO CEOs elites!

Hopefully, they and their families have no debts, 

- but for the price of creating debts for me!

Similar to creating debts for MILLIONS
people  in the current Debtism age.

This is what I wrote years(!) ago:



If somebody still has not realized it,

I am repeating this explicitely:

No court resolving is applicable for this particular case,

because the Barclays CEOs, - with approval of their

professional(!) lawyers, - made it for me

ABSOLUTELY *IMPOSSIBLE*:


See also "Swiss/Barclays' Law Of Lawyers":


Once again:
For YEARS, Barclays' professional(!) lawyers force me break the law!
Ultimately, that has resulted in forcing me to exist beyond the law,
- namely, apply for jobs mostly in a semi-legal "shadow sector"
due to becoming homeless person without permanent address,
- JUST TO REMAIN ALIVE!

Meanwhile, 

Stephen Shapiro, Barclays Group General Counsel and Secretary

keeps watching coldly how his co-workers KILL ME 
 every day since his firts appearing in the bank in 2017:

This is a person directly responsible for both

legislative and communication functions

for the whole Barclays Group

during practically permanent

attempts of its CEOs to

KILL ME!


The Barclays lawyers

under auspices of Barclays CEOs

ABUSED THE LAW

and fundamental banking rules

including "Sea Law" and CSS!


Elite's "Ten Commadments"


See more legislative arguments here:

12, 3



Using Sea Law

is more appropriate:

In 2012, my signed notice about starting the debt was sent by registered mail to the name of Barclays CEO Bob Diamond at the official address of the Barclays' headquaters in London, UK, together with properly veryfied by the State Notary copies of my valid passport and other official documents. I provided to Barclays bank a sufficient one month period for possible objection, questions, or protest. No additional money, fine, or special percentage was requested at that point. I acted FAIR! All I wanted was obtaining my own money back (after unprecedented 12 years' failure of the banking service to do it), that's all. With no extra charge for the bank. The Barclays CEOs could, but did not object my offer!

Even any standard offerta considers silence as a formal agreement, if it's explicitely specified in its text. And my offer included such explicit condition. So, formally, all requirements for the formal starting the debt were present:

I DID ALL THAT WAS POSSIBLE TO DO

FOR LEGITIMATE CREATION OF

ABSOLUTELY UNPRECEDENTED

INFINITE DEBT!



For anyone in my situation, it was

IMPOSSIBLE TO DO MORE!

In response, the Barclays could

JUST PAY ITS DEBT,

as simply as that!

But it didn't!


In result, according to the

Sea Law,

Barclays bank,

- together with its CEOs

and all lawyers, -

ARE MY SLAVES

!



Now Barclays/Rothschild CEOs want to

CANCEL THEIR

SEA LAW?

Instead of just paying their debts

#1#3#4

?

Consequences of that

can trigger the real

END OF EVERYTHING!

Exlusively for the

top financial elites!


Now Barclays/BOE/Rothschilds' CEOs

need either pay their debts

(otherwise it's evidence of Double Law),

or ... CANCEL THE WHOLE

LEGISLATIVE SYSTEM!


The fact of open non-paying debts

by the leading players of financial world

not just reveals Rothschilds/Barclays CEOs

practicing double laws and slavery,

but actually triggers

END OF THE LAW per se!

Including the

Sea Law,

CSS

the fundamental tool

for using debt for building

NWO

(that formally does not exist anyway:)

and ...

"Inclusive Capitalism"


Because it's

IMPOSSIBLE 

TO IMPLEMENT

THEM WITHOUT 

LAWS 

AND/OR

DEBT

the Barclays CEOs have

CANCELLED!


Continue reading at

This is 

Beyond The Law


No comments:

Post a Comment